Aeri ships - hyung line

I will be including Mae in the hyung line for Aeri's ships to make the chapters more even in content. I am also aware that hyung is used by men for men, but I really don't know what else to call it. Oppa line just sounds off and Mae isn't Aeri's oppa, but her unnie. Therefore I'm sticking with hyung line for now. Hyunjin will be in the maknae line.

---

Aeri's ships

Bang Chan x Aeri = #ChanRi

[sports duo]

Bang Chan always tries his hardest to be a good leader and brother towards his members. He especially has a good bond with Aeri, the second youngest in Stray Kids. Over the years many discussions have taken place about whether Bang Chan and Aeri act more like siblings or a couple and Stay hasn't reached a conclusion yet. Aeri loves annoying her leader, to which Chan responds with hugs that engulf the small tsundere.

Aeri has never been good with physical affection, while Chan can't get enough. Whenever the older gives the girl a bear hug a playful frown is found on her face. Despite her insistence that she is capable of taking care of herself, Chan always makes sure that Aeri is taken care of. Whether that be mentally or physically he likes to make sure that the young girl is okay by checking up with her or taking her out to play sports.

Bang Chan and Aeri both own competitive spirits that love all kinds of sports, much to the dismay of the other members. They love showing off their skills in SKZ Code and game shows when it involves any type of sport. Often going head to head, Stays supporting the ship call them a competitive couple, meanwhile other Stays claim that they're like an older brother with his younger sister. All in all, the opinions on this duo are heavily divided within Stay, yet everyone can agree that this duo is adorale.