Aeri ships - maknae line

Hyunjin is in the maknae line to keep the chapter contents as even as I can.

---

Aeri's ships

Hyunjin x Aeri = #AeJin

[baddie duo]

Hyunjin and Aeri are an iconic duo with not many shippers. Not only does Hyunjin tower over Aeri with their 17 cm height difference, they're also opposites in many ways. While Hyunjin tends to be more calm and introverted, Aeri is a social butterfly with enough energy to charge her phone. Even if their personalities don't match, that doesn't mean that the two aren't close with each other. The two enjoy each other's company and spend a lot of time together in their free time.

Similar to how Hyunjin is with I.N, Aeri's objections to his touch only make him clingier. Hyunjin is very in touch with his emotions, which Aeri can't relate to. The closed off girl often rejects his touch, but he never lets it get to him. The two share a passion for dance and rap that they like talking about together. They often teach eachother new techniques, since they both love discovering new things to try out.

Aeri and Hyunjin's dogs get along very well meaning that the two hang out a lot together with their dogs. The two have a tendency to spoil their pets by buying them unnecessary toys and treats. Kkami barks at almost everyone, but he is said to bark less at Aeri than at other members.

Their duo name comes from their natural confidence and dramatic antics. They often provide many memes for Stay because of their chaotic nature. The two together are an unstoppable force with an unlikely friendship that is unbreakable.

 The two together are an unstoppable force with an unlikely friendship that is unbreakable

Jisung x Aeri = #JiRi

[cheesecake duo]

Han and Aeri are a duo that never fails to amuse their friends and fans. They're always up to something together and Aeri is always the first person to join Han in his shenanigans. They're relationship tends to be very relaxed despite their high energy, often gaming together and eating sweets. Their shared sweet tooth has become the leading cause of their duo name and defining factor in their friendship.