Pen

-Enjoy-

...........

Taehyung looked at the documents in front of him and sighed once again. He was not able to concentrate on his work at all. A certain face kept popping in front of his eyes.

He threw his pen across the room and watched as it broke into pieces, was it the force in which it was sent flying across the room that broke it or was it the wall, the cement, paint and each material used to build that damn wall?

What was it that broke the pen?  What was or Who was it that broke Jeon Jungkook?

Did he need to open a physics book for his pen? Did he need to open a psychology book for his Jungkook? But you can never know what's going inside a human's brain, you can just assume but people like Jungkook were hard to predict and handle.

After all they are unstable. If the pen is already frail even a hamster can destroy it. 

Was Jeon Jungkook the victim in the hands of Kim Taehyung? Or was Kim Taehyung the saviour?

Taehyung's dark gaze fell on the pieces of the pen, broken, useless. Nothing special, replaceable. The pen meant nothing in Taehyung's life, along with all the others things and people. He was capable of destroying and killing each and every thing, being and it would be nothing, it would mean nothing.

Then who was Jeon Jungkook to stir up his emotions this badly? What role did he play in Taehyung's life.

.........

Taehyung entered the house without making much noise. He stopped on his way upstairs when he heard soft voices coming from the kitchen.

His steps unconsciously led him to the kitchen, in which he hadn't stepped since a decade.It was ironic that whenever Jungkook's presence was anywhere near him, his steps would lead him to the male, as though he was desperate to catch a glimpse of that ethereal face. It distressed his never ending thoughts, which seemed to disappear in certain someone's presence.

 He leaned against the door frame, arms folded seeing the small figure talking softly about something with one of the maids.

He seemed to be drowning in his oversized hoodie, swinging his legs gently, his fingers playing with his sleeves. One thing Taehyung took notice of was the love Jungkook possessed for the colour black.

The maid noticed Taehyung standing in the door frame but before she could open her mouth, Taehyung held his index finger to his lips, signalling her to stay quiet.

"-lways wondered what it was like. Like how can you not panic with all the eyes on you but it's so cool when they continue to work under the pressure so skilfully, right?" Jungkook looked up at the maid who smiled at the cuteness.

"Yes but they are trained. That's why they are professional chefs" the maid spoke smiling.

"If being professional and famous comes with people jumping on you and touching you in public then am good with the life am living right now but then ag-"  Jungkook stopped mid-sentence hearing someone clearing their throat.

He turned around to look at Taehyung who had a very tiny smile on his face, handing the maid his coat and bag.

He approached the younger and ruffled his hair before taking a seat beside him...

"I see you are adjusting" Taehyung initiated the conversation.

".....yes"  he muttered in a small voice, playing with his fingers, his brown strands of hair falling on his eyes and Taehyung couldn't help himself from pushing them away slightly to see the boy's sparkly, doe eyes.