Inner Demons

Thank you so much for reading!💜

*Can be a bit depressing*

-Enjoy-

...........

His blank eyes darted over the wall. He was feeling so empty inside, his puffy eyes made it difficult for him to keep his eyes open for too long but his racing thoughts made it extremely hard for him to get a blink of sleep. It seemed to have left. 

A dark cloud was wrapped around his brain, his heart seemed to have stopped over-reacting. His body was feeling very cold even under the covers but his brain refused to pay any attention, refused to show any sympathy, was it because his emotions were absent that his brain also refused to cooperate?

The first few tears left his tired onyx eyes, his fingers refused to wipe them away. He was so physically exhausted, even lifting a finger seemed too much, moving seemed too much.....

breathing felt like a chore.........

Yet it was so easy to realise that he was indeed alive and not dying.

---------

"Jungkook?" his door creaked open as someone entered the room, he recognised the voice very well, he had become familiar with it over the past 2 months, after all.

"Oh, you're awake..." Taehyung approached the bed, taking notice of the dried tears on the cheeks, the blank eyes staring into nothing.

He cautiously sat next to him and caressed his cheek very gently, as though he was touching grass withers.

"What's wrong? Are you not feeling alright?" questioned he in a serene tone, trying not to trigger anything.

The stillness in the atmosphere followed after his question scared the older. It was the first time in decades that he was feeling some fright in a corner of his heart.

"You don't feel like talking?" asked the older male. His impulsive thoughts made him want to do so many things but he put a leash on his emotions and focused on the younger.

".....I don't" came the empty reply, Jungkook's tone was so dull, vacant of any type of emotions.

"I see.....I will let you have your peace" stood up the older and left the room, glancing back at the younger worriedly.

He did not what he was facing right now. He knew that he couldn't push Jungkook, he knows nothing about how to handle or behave in this type of situation. It was Taehyung's first time dealing with someone with mental health problems....

Or dealing with someone at all. He did not know how to approach Jungkook and it was making him anxious, an emotion he was very unfamiliar with, till now.

He fished out his phone and dialled someone's number.

"Mr Kim...." spoke the person on the other end.

"Min Yoongi, have you been doing your job correctly lately?" hissed Taehyung in anger.

According to him Yoongi should have done his job correctly, so that Jungkook wouldn't be in the situation that he was in right now.

"Well....I'd say yes" deadpanned Yoongi.

"Well I think not, Jungkook is in bed, it seemed as though he cried a lot. He has dark circles under his eyes which means he didn't sleep at all last night, his face and his eyes are emotionless......

His body language is so......motionless, am not sure if there is even a body language to interpret here, he seems to be very unguarded, like you could do something terrible to him physically but he still wouldn't react...