✞| ꫀꪀᧁꫀꪶ

‎ ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 2

! ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ, ɢᴏʀᴇ, ɪɴᴊᴜʀʏ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟ !

‎ ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
Price had walked Jeri over to the interrogation room. It wasn’t anything special, an average-sized room with two chairs and a two-way mirror on the main wall. The room itself was very bland, with brick walls painted grey, with a matching grey floor. The interior of the room was enough to drive a person insane with how unimaginative it was.

Sitting in the chair was Viktor Tarasov, his arms and legs bound to the chair. He looked up at Jeri when she entered the room, offering her the same scowl that he had on his face in the pictures. Jeri walked over to the chair opposite Tarasov and took a seat. His eyes never left hers as she sat down in front of him. He appeared intrigued by her presence, although he tried to hide it.

“Viktor Tarasov.” Jeri stated, “I’ve been told you haven’t been cooperating with my team.”

He looked at her and grinned, appearing to be quite cocky. “I have nothing to tell them.”

Jeri bit her lip in frustration, the man's arrogance was already pissing her off. Jeri could see right through him, she knew he was lying.

“Oh really?” Jeri started, putting her elbows on her knees as she leaned in closer “If you have nothing to offer, then why are you here?”

Tarasov looked perplexed by Jeri’s question. He knew she was right, he opened and closed his mouth as he attempted to think of a reply.

He sat there in silence for a few seconds, he was trying to think of a way to deflect Jeri’s question. “That’s what I thought.” Jeri suddenly stated, he scoffed at her response and rolled his eyes.

“I know exactly who you are, you know.” He suddenly claims Jeri looked at him with a completely blank stare. “You attempted to get a hit on Makarov about 18 years ago, he almost killed you.”

Jeri chose to ignore his pathetic attempt at intimidating her. Although his claims weren’t false, she wasn’t going to let the man get through to her. She knew she was better than to fall for his mind games.

“There aren't many people in the military that don’t know who I am.” Jeri states rather bluntly, staring at the man with a completely blank stare “So you knowing of me doesn’t shock me.”

Tarasov was beginning to appear frustrated. He was trying his best to intimidate Jeri, but his attempts fell on deaf ears. He huffed out a breath in frustration, trying to think of how to scare the woman.

Jeri stood up from the chair, kicking it away from her quite harshly. The action snapped Tarasov out of his thoughts and into the present moment. “Enough with the intimidation bullshit. You’re going to tell me exactly where Makarov is hiding.”

He simply looked up at her with a cocky smile spread across his face, almost as if he was mocking her attempts to get him to speak. “Am I now?” He asked, trying to deflect Jeri’s demand.

“Yes, you are.” Jeri started, lowering the tone of her voice to make her sound more serious. “Otherwise, you’re going to face serious consequences.”

Jeri took a step closer to the man, stopping right in front of him. She lowered herself until she was face to face with him, he was still snarling at her. “Trust me, sweetheart. You do not want to get on my bad side.”

Tarasov simply smiled at Jeri, acting as if he had power over the situation. But he was about to find out, he had no power over Jeri Königin.

He sat in silence, just staring at Jeri. He was not ready to give up any information that he knew. Jeri wasn’t about to let him get away without telling them anything.