3- Running away

No one's POV:

The two girls arrived at school as students looked at them when they passed by. They were already used to all of the attention and staring.

The two girls were pretty popular at school because of their parents.

"You have practice today right Jungeun?" Jiwoo asked. "Yeah, the championship is coming up." Jungeun replied with exhaustion.

"Well I can't stay after to watch you today sadly." Jungeun looked at Jiwoo surprised.

"Why? Did something happen?" Jiwoo pouted, "No, just something at home."

"Hey cheer up! How about I buy you ice cream later at lunch?" Jungeun said trying to cheer up Jiwoo.

Her pout disappeared, and her eyes sparkled with joy. "Really you will get me ice cream!!!"

Jungeun chuckled at the sudden change. "Yeah, I will if you stop with the pouting."

"Of course! Anything for ice cream!!" Jiwoo shouted with excitement.

They skipped in the halls passing by a girl that was surrounded by a crowd of students giving her gifts and telling her to accept them.

The two girls noticed the commotion and went over to check it out.

"Please accept this Sooyoung!"

"No accept mine!"

"Accept mine! I've been gay for you for a long time now!"

"Don't listen to these gay girls, accept a gentleman like me."

The gay girls looked at the guy with shock. The guy just smirked at them.

The girl on the other hand, just stood there not saying a word.

It's not like she couldn't it's just she was too kind to reject all these gifts and she didn't wanna hurt anyone.

The two girls pushed through the crowd. They saw the poor girl being trampled by students.

Jiwoo decided to take action.

Jiwoo pushed through the students and grabbed the girl's hand.

She dragged the girl across the halls with Jungeun following right behind.

"Hey! Give my Sooyoung back!" The guy shouted.

"OUR SOOYOUNG!" The others shouted at him.

The crowd started following the three girls across the halls.

Jiwoo dragged the girl outside towards the back of the school with Jungeun trying to catch up.

At last after a few minutes of running, they made it to a safe spot near the back of the school towards the trees.

The girl and Jiwoo were catching their breath.

"Are you ok?" Jiwoo stared right into the girl's eyes with concern.

"I'm ok, thanks for helping though." She stared back at Jiwoo with admiration.

"No problem, you looked like you needed it." Jiwoo smiled at her.

"By the way, why were they crowding you?" She questioned.

The girl looked away from Jiwoo for a moment then looked back to stare at her again.

"Well I'm kinda popular here and a lot of people have a crush on me." The girl responded with a sad look at Jiwoo.

"You look sad, is something wrong?" Jiwoo asked full of concern.