24- Hope is what we need

Heejin's POV:

I wish- I- I wish....

Honestly, what do I do now? I'm trapped, I can't let any one else get hurt. It's all my fault last time, if only I didn't mess up.

I wish- I wish I was never born.

There wouldn't be problems happening now because of me. I'm so useless, I don't get how my father trusts me. I'm clumsy, I don't like to share, I'm possessive, I make so many mistakes.

Who has all the answers for me? If only there was someone, I need answers! Why me? I don't get it. It's always me!

I'm on my bed right now, whining in my bedsheets. I get that it's been weeks but I can't let go of Hyunjin, shit, I miss her so much.

I had to do it, I had to let her go, it wasn't a healthy relationship at all. I don't want her to be in danger anyway, I have to find a way to escape.

But how........

Yerim's POV:

Me and Yeojin were outside of Heejin's room with her door open, as she whined in her sheets not noticing we arrived.

"Take a look at the sad hag." Yeojin shakes her head, sighing.

"You know that Heejin unnie is only 2 years older than you? Plus the real hag is Haseul unnie and Sooyoung unnie." I playfully pinched Yeojin's cheek.

"Ahhh! Yeri!!!" She whined at me, swatting my hand away.

"Yeri?!" I yelled at her in disbelief.

She nervously chuckled, "Wha... who said Yeri? I didn't." She smiled awkwardly.

I pouted angrily at her and crossed my arms, looking away from her.

"I'm pretty sure your the one that said Yeri, YOUR EX'S NAME." I rolled my eyes not batting Yeojin an eye.

She hugged me from behind like a child and whined at me, "I'm sorryyyyy~ I was- I was trying to give you a nicknameeeee~ but I guess I accidentally said Y-.."

"NO, don't even say the name!" I interrupted her and detached her from me, raising a hand in front of her face.

I then felt something wet on my hand and screamed, disgusted.

"Eww!!! Why did you lick my hand?!!" I wiped my hand on her sleeve as she licked her lips, like she just ate something delicious.

"Because, I'm your puppy! Your everything is delicious!" She smiled at me.

"Suck my dick!" I replied to her and walked into Heejin unnie's room.

Yeojin followed after me, "You don't have a dick!" She shouted, as we both sat on Heejin's bed, not noticing her looking up at the both of us.

"The- then- then suck my pussy!" I stuttered, shyly.

I realized that saying that was a mistake, "Gladly!" Yeojin said, as I saw her smirk at me.

"Yah! No fucking on my bed!" Heejin unnie whined at us.

"Your fucking language! It's really shitty! Bitch! You can't be swearing!" Yeojin shouted at Heejin unnie, pointing at her.

"Who are you?! Haseul unnie?! Go away and leave me alone, bitch!" Heejin yelled back, stuffing her face back into her sheets.

Yeojin just looked at me, as I sighed at her. She just shrugged and slapped Heejin unnie's ass before dragging me out of the room.

"Ha ha ha! Heejin unnie has a nice ass." Yeojin chuckled.

I glared at her, "I- I mean- her ass is really hard and not as good as yours! Yours is the best, babe!"