12- The past

This is more focus on their past......

TW: Sad chapter

No one's POV:

Jiwoo walked down the hallway trying to find her younger sister. She checked every single classroom and still couldn't find her.

It was a bad idea to come to school at night.

The two lost the game of hide and seek, and the dare was to sleep at school for a night. Luckily, their parents were ok with the dare, since they convinced them it's for a science project, and had the maid drive the two back to school, before it was dark.

They brought all the essentials that they needed for the night. Dinner was already provided, at home, before they arrived there. But as full as they were, they brought snacks with them anyway.

They were lucky the security guard comes later in the middle of the night. They set up the stuff they brought in one of the classrooms.

Jiwoo's younger sister wanted to roam around the school since she couldn't during the day. They brought masks, just in case if they get caught by the guard, and put it on.

At first they were roaming around the school, sneaking into the teachers lounge for example, and stealing the hidden snacks they stored from the students.

"Ooooo! Unnie look! They have my fav! Croissants!" The younger yelled.

"Pff! Shhh! You have to whisper JinJin." Jiwoo smiled at the younger, as they both stole the packs of croissants.

"Ok unnie." The younger whispered, giving the older a thumbs up.

They left the lounge and ran down the halls, with excitement. It was dark so the two brought flashlights, flashing it in front of them as they ran.

They eventually made it back to the classroom, where their stuff were set up. They laid on the sleeping bags they put out, with laughter, as they both sighed, happily.

"Yah, unnie?" JinJin whispered.

"What's up?"

"Can we watch a movie unnie? I brought my computer." She smiled.

Jiwoo too smiled, "Of course! But we have to be quiet, ok Jin..?"

"Got it unnie, we don't wanna get caught by the guard." She gave her another thumbs up.

Jiwoo ruffled her hair, "Your so cute when your not obsessed with dogs."

"I am not obsessed with dogs." She talked back, removing Jiwoo's hand off her head, pouting.

"Right, and all those dog stuffed animals and posters in your room say otherwise." Jiwoo raised her a brow.

"Well- I- it's- it's not like your not obsessed with girls!" The younger remarked.

"Girls, what girls? I- I don't know what your talking about.." Jiwoo flustered.

"Hey hey! Your blushing! Your a major player unnie!" The younger laughed, pointing at her.

"Ok ok fine you got me there, but it's not like I'm crushing on someone..." Jiwoo smirked.

"I- I- don't like her!" JinJin crossed her arms, blushing.

"Oh! I didn't say who it was JinJin, so you do like her!" Jiwoo smiled.

The younger blushed even more, "N- no... I don't like her. She's straight anyway." She said sadly.

"Turn her. Make her gay for you." Jiwoo whispered, ruffling her hair.

"Uh, I don't know, she likes someone else..." The younger said sadly, pouting, looking down.