Character Information

Name: Daniella
Nickname: Dani or Ella
Mother: Jade
Father: Kotal Kahn
Sister: Alexandra
Children: 1, her name is Jade (nickname for her is Jay)
Born: Outworld
Age: 8,587 (17)
Born Powers: Shapshifting (only into a black Jaguar), strength, and healing.
Other powers: Fire, Teleportation, Eden's Gift, also knows Blood Magic, and poison.
Lovers: Mileena

This will be her fighting outfit

Some more description: In the story, Daniella is half Edenian and half Osh-tekk, which is what Kotal Kahn is, but she had also become a spector, so she would have similar powers to Scorpion, which is where the fire and teleporation come from, along with it coming from Jade, in her Fatal Blow. And if you guys don't know what Eden's Gift does, it will enhance your strength, speed, and reduces damage, including melee attacks. She had died as a child and came back as a spectore similar to Scorpion and has been training since then. After many years she had come to Earthrealm to seek a better life, she didn't use her powers such as Shapeshifting or Blood Magic, the others were only used if necessary. And at the time , she didn't have Eden's gift or poison until after the nucleur bomb hit. She also had a daughter a few months after Ethan died, (father of Jade or Jay)

Hope you all enjoy :)