Prologue

Why am I still alive? It's not like I have any family with me. All my family is mainly dead or who knows where. The only thing I remember before dying is how sheeva, me and Alexandra were running. And yet what did that do for me. But I still miss them both. All I want is to go ans see them again, yet it is for the best, I don't want there to be confusion or drama between my return, so I just let it be.

But I wish I did though. Then if I hadn't come to Hope County, the collapse wouldn't have had happened in the first place. I sent my Aunt Hudson away, trying to protect her like I tried with everyone else, but I didn't. Too be honest, at times I think about what Hudson, Sheeva, and Alexandra were doing right at this very moment. Well I always think that. Why don't I just go find them, and yet I wouldn't know where they are or what damage that might cause them.

But it's not like I know how to even reach them in the first place when you don't know where they are, but also staying away from Outworld, who knows how much of Shao Kahn's armies are there. If he's still even alive after all this time. Yet there's always some place that you try to stay away from but can't. Like on Dutch's island.

At time's I try to stay away from it because I know how much trauma it will bring back, like a giant wave of water washing down right on top of me, trying to get out of it and for what. Only to be brought back down by more bad memories. Always will be torture.

All I've ever wanted to do since the Collapse was to get rid of all the pain built up inside. That's all I want. No more pain, no more suffering, no more anger, no more guilt. No more nothing. I would soon enough be with my mother again like old times. That's all I've ever wanted. I wouldn't have to keep worrying about something happening to someone else. But what good would that do for me anyway. It's hard to fully kill someone when their already dead. i became a spector when I was young, so either way, I would jsut keep coming back to life, over, and over again.

I will still be here while everyone that I've loved in my entire lifetime has died. I remember the same day my mother died. Knowign that I won't be able to see her face, hear her voice, see her smile. Her beautiful smile. If I was able to have five minutes wiht her, I would take it. Always and forever.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try and make them longer as I continue to write the story. Hope you guys enjoyed the Prologue