Intermission: Daniella (2,260 years old, looks like a 4 year old.)

Daniella: "Mother please, what's going on." I tried talking to her and yet she would only stand there in shock as me and Alexandra stood behind her, shielding us from what looked like father, laying on the floor, covered in blood while Aunt Kitana's mother SIndel was standing right above him.

Jade: "Okay, I'm going to have the two of you go find Sheeva, I'll meet you guys at the safe house, okay." She got her staff out and started running towards Sindel while we were held back by someoen as we tried running forward.

Sheeva: "You both are coming with me." Then we were goign the toher way from where mother was. We both tried to get out of her grasp and yet her grip was too strong to get out of. But the nwat was until I closed my eyes for one second, until Alexandra screamed and so I had been turned to the other way and couldn't see what was happening.

All I could hear was Alexandra's crying, until we were spun back around, and started running again. All I remember was Sindel comign at us. Until everything had gone black.

---------------------------------------------------

Again, sorry this chapter was so short. I promise the next ones will be longer. Hope you guys enjoyed this one :) And hope you guys are all having a good day today.