How it all began...

Authors note: there are 3 masterminds and Traitors

Mastermind
78 Mastermind
79 Mastermind

Traitor
78 Traitor
79 Traitor

This will also include Tsumugi Shirogane

...
....
......

Traitor: Log Numero Uno! This is (___) (______) the Overcomer! Today is August 7, 2021! I am in my room doing a research on how to summon the great and magical grant wisher of all time! (_____) Signora herself! I heard that she is the prodigal daughter of Eric and Lily Signora, she was also stuck in some limbo, I don't know what reason tho, if I summon her she'll be able to change me into the personality I've always wanted to be! Silent, snub, you know like those girls, so I can finally fit in... moving on! I need to travel to different worlds!

i Need obtain the things I require for the ritual! I already have some salt, olive oil, moonstones, and some dahlias and daisies... it says here there 24 stones in 24 different worlds! The first stone is now found so that 23 now! I'm going to be using Dr TimBotts machine, Omggggg I can't wait! Dr Timbott! Be sure to take a break right?

Timbott: yeah yeah, now you sure this ritual will work?

Traitor: I'm sure! Now have a slider Dr Timbott!

Tape 2

Timbott: good luck (___)

Traitor: bye!

Traitor: Log number 2, I'm now in the void of the portal to a world of magnificent, genius and creative robots! I wonder how will they respond to my entrance

At the Storybots world

Beep: heya! My name is Beep, What cha doing here?

Traitor: my name is (___) I come at peace!

Bang: we know man, but no worries we ain't dangerous, what cha looking for man? My names Bang by the way

Traitor: well I'm looking for a stone called the Pentateuch Stone

Bo: hmm I've never heard such a stone like that before! Bing? Boop?

Boop: Boop

Bing: nope

Beep: we can search in our computers if that's alright

Traitor: that would truly help!

1 hour later

*gets sucked by the pipe*

Traitor: To Audio Log! My gosh! They were so kind! The 1st Stone is located somewhere in Mount Nero from the east of Jerusalem! My gosh! I can't wait, I've always wanted to go to Jerusalem, see the wonders of the Bible Stories!

10 hours later

Traitor: me and Storybots friends have found the 1st stone!

Bing: we did it!

Traitor: I have to go now guys! It's nice meeting you!

Beep: bye (___)!

Back at Timbotts lab

Traitor: boy those "Storybots" were indeed nice!

Traitor: alright next stone is called the Zetsubō stone it's located in world called... oh god how the hell do you pronounce this-