I was told the engagement is cancelled, but I am not your fiancée

English Title: I was sentenced to engagement’s annulment, but I am not your fiancée.

Author: I-B

Synopsis:

“Rosemary, I will discard my engagement with you.”

So I was told in the courtyard. But I am not Rosemary. I am not in any position to end the engagement, please listen to me carefully. It seems that the story had gone astray somehow.

One act of a persuasion by a young woman towards the hero who have made a mistake in recognizing his engagement partner

Raw: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n0336ct/

“Rosemary! I am discarding my engagement with you! Think of this as my last mercy to you by breaking it in this desolate place.”

At the school’s courtyard, while I was sitting on a bench, reading a book, and alone, those words were suddenly uttered towards me by the rumoured most popular boy in school, the third son of the Marquis, Alfred-sama.

Thud.

E, Etto?”

Towards my confused face, I could see the frozen look on Alfred-sama’s face.

Ahh, maybe it was like this. Although I shared the same hairstyle and colour as Rosemary-sama, our face was not similar to each other at all. While the other counterpart was beautiful, I, on the other hand, only had an appearance who was just a little bit better than the average. No matter how you look at it, the other person’s appearances were much higher than me.

“Sorry, who are you? You are not Rosemary?”

“You will be able to realize it just from looking, right? I enrolled in the same grade as Rosemary-sama. I am Maria…”

Despite conforming it, Alfred-sama still looks somewhat confused. No, no, look carefully. You will surely be able to differentiate it.

I wonder about this person who pushes through without confirming first. And to declared it without verifying it. This is the third’ son of a Marquis.

E~ isn’t that bad?

“I’m sorry. I will go…."

“No. Wait, please wait a moment. Since I have already somewhat been involved in this, I will listen to your story. Is that okay?’

No. Truthfully, I did not want to be involved. However, this matter was different. I had always thought that this blond-haired, blue-eyed boy as a gentle person, who knew that he was the impulsive type. My Earl’s house was under that man Marquis’s house. If a scandal were to happen, I would not be able to face my parents for not doing anything to stop the situation that was occurring right in front of me.

I continued to chant [For the sake of my own life] in my head. At that moment, Alfred-sama flopped down next to me with a furrowed eyebrow.

“So, why do you want to get rid of your engagement?"

“……There is some bullying involves?”