Chapter 6

Leonardo and Splinter walked past the couch where Tomas was sleeping peacefully, despite the ruckus that was coming from the next room.

They walked into the dojo and stopped in awe at the scene. Donatello sat in his usual meditating spot, but they could tell he wasn't meditating. It looked more like he was desperately trying to ignore his two fighting brothers who had just jumped over him, in their chase around the room.

Mikey saw Leo and Master Splinter enter and got an evil look in his eyes,(well evil for Mikey). Leo stepped away from his father as Mikey ran towards Leo. Leo saw him slow down just a step so that Raph got just a hair closer to grabbing him. He then ran towards Leo and took a flying leap over him. Raph's eyes widened in surprise, not seeing Leo until it was too late to stop, and he crashed into him. Leo, seeing the look in Mikey's eyes, was able to go into a stance that prevented Raph and him from falling over too much. As they recovered, he kept his grip on Raph, who was growling, and trying to reach over Leo to grab at Mikey, just hiding behind them.

"Let me go, Leo! I gotta..."

"Raph can you save the murder till after practice" Leo ground out as he adjusted his grip on Raphael so that he wouldn't be able to overpower him.

"Fine, but you better watch it, Mikey! I'll get you fer that" Raph huffed, walking towards Donny.

"What did he do," Leo asked as he followed Raph.

Raph's face turned a darker green, their version of blushing.

"He said something stupid" Raph responded gruffly trying to get over his embarrassment.

What did he say" Leo pressed, now really curious.

"He was mocking Raph for jumping around yesterday when Raph found a spider in his room." Donatello called out form where he had been trying to meditate

Raph growled at Donnie for embarrassing him.

Donny looked up and started to rise in case Raph decide to kill him instead of Mikey.

But Leo stopped him, "Raph, let it go till after practice." Leo waited till Raph relaxed, before walking towards Donny, preparing himself for meditating

"After all, my son, as a wise man once said, 'revenge is a dish best served cold'" Master Splinter calmly replied.

Raph got an evil look in his eyes. Much more evil looking than Mikey's, and walked to where he would be meditating between Leo and Don

"Ah Sensei why'd ya say that," Mikey whined. "Now I'm gonna be paranoid for the rest of my life."

"Not for life my son," Splinter walked him to his spot

"Yeah Mikey, you will just be paranoid until Raph dishes out his revenge, then you can go back to being... well... you!" Don joked, nudging Mikey as he sat down.

"Is that a compliment or should I be offended?"

Raph opened his mouth but Splinter interrupted him. "My sons, let us begin."

Leo relaxed his mind and began to think.

Should I tell them what happened. I spent so long in that place, but I don't remember much and what I do remember I want to forget. If my brothers do come, what if they get caught? I can't let what happened to me happen to them, but I can't leave them here can I?

Leo decided to peak into his brothers minds, wanting to see their points of view. He went to Donatello's first knowing that his calm mind would be a little easier to read. He wasn't too surprised to find some excitement about the prospect of going to Central America, and all the new stuff he could learn. As Leo pressed a little bit deeper, while still trying to not let Donny know what he was doing, he was surprised to find guilt. Donny felt guilty, guilty that Leo wouldn't talk to Don about what had happened to him in the jungle. With that Leo found he had also destroyed some of the trust that he had with his brother. Leo also found worry. Don was worried that if they didn't go with Leo whatever had kept Leo gone for so long would happen again.