One shot: Calling her mommy

After Larry had came out as being a little to his girlfriend he couldn't be happier! Larry smiled more and was open to being a little around Alexis. Currently, the two of them were cuddling on the couch while Lau watched them smiling at the thoughts that ran through his mind.

"Lau Lau?" A small voice said.

"Yes, bunny?" Lau responded coming out of his thoughts.

"Ummmm....." Larry started.

"Ummmm what?" Lau asked.

Larry blushed and got close to Lau so that way Alexis wouldn't hear him. "I- I need changing."

"Ah ok I got you," Lau said trying not to giggle. "Hey, Alexis larry needs me for something real quick I'll be back."

"Sure thing Lau," Alexis replied watching the tv.

Lau picked up his little brother and headed upstairs. Larry watched as his brother pulled out everything he needed without making a fuss or judging him, it was one of the things Larry loved about his brother.

"Alright, baby bunny let's lay you back here on the bed," Laurent said while helping Larry lean back. Laurent unsnapped the onesie and quickly got to work to make sure his brother wouldn't have any sores or a rash.

Laurent handed his brother a toy bunny to keep him occupied while he finished. "They're all clean bubba," Laurent said tickling Larry making him burst into a fit of giggles.

"No, no tickles!" Larry said laughing and squirming around on the bed. Laurent knew all the right spots to tickle Larry and one particular spot was his tummy.

Larry burst into another fit of giggles as Lau blew a raspberry on his stomach and tickled his sides. Laurent decided to let his brother rest before he would have to change him again.

"Come on bunny let's go see Lexi now," Laurent said picking up Larry and heading downstairs.

"Yay! Lexi! Lexi!" Larry said happily.

"Hey, there baby," Alexis said smiling and holding her regressed boyfriend.

Larry hugged Alexis tightly. "I wove you, Lexi."

"I love you more baby," Alexis replied.

"Can I ask you something?" Larry asked looking up at Alexis.

"Sure what's up?" Alexis replied.

"Can you be my mommy?" Larry asked shyly.

"OMG! Yes!! Yes, baby yes!!! I would love to!" Alexis said happily.

"Yay, mommy!!" Larry said hopping up and down.

Laurent smiled so big his heart felt full that his brother was so happy. He couldn't believe Larry had a girlfriend who supported him and loved him for who he was. Laurent made his way to the couch and sat by them. "Alright, you two gotta stop or I'm gonna cry."

All three of them laughed and snuggled up together. Larry sighed in contentment as he was finally happy.

AN: Awwww Larry has a mommy yay!

Larry: Yay I do!!

Laurent: So sweet!

AN: Onto the next story!