You again?

Seungmin POV:

"Good morning Seungmin!" someone said, waking me up. I rubbed my eyes and looked over in confusion. 'Oh.' I thought to myself. 'It's him. Changbin.'

"You again?" I bluntly said.

"Ouch!" He put his arm on my forehead like he was passing out.

So dramatic.

"You seem a little grumpy, did I wake you?" He asked while laughing a bit.

"Yeah, you did." I replied, groaning. "Why are you here? Did you forget what I said yesterday?"

"No, I didn't forget..but I want to be friends! It's always good to have someone so you aren't lonely all the time." He said. He had a bright smile on his face and his eyes were glistening.

"Handsome.." I whispered.

"Thanks!" Changbin said scratching the back of his neck with a slight blush on his face.

I slapped my mouth in shock. I didn't I said that out loud.

Changbin giggled, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You should leave, I-"

"I'm really sick. I'll die soon and you'll be hurt." He interrupted. "I know, you already told me."

"So why-"

"You shouldn't be shutting everyone out, we all need friends. I understand that you don't want anyone to be hurt, but you have to think about yourself too. When I saw you yesterday, you looked so bored and lonely. You deserve a friend. And you don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine, I promise. Plus, I'm sure you'll be able to beat this! You shouldn't think so negatively all the time."

I stayed silent.

Changbin walked over to the same seat as yesterday with a genuine smile on his face.

"Hey-"

"I won't leave. Let's be great friends!" I once again, was interrupted.

I let out a big sigh.

"Fine. But remember that I tried to avoid hurting you." I said keeping a straight face. "And stop interrupting me!"

Changbin chuckled. "Alright, no worries!"

-

After about an hour, Changbin checked his phone and got up quickly.

"I have to go see my mom quickly before her break ends, I'll come back in a bit!"

And with that, he walked out quickly. I didn't think much of it. His mom works in a hospital, must be really busy.

-

I spent the rest of the day waiting for Changbin, but he never showed. He said he'd come back in a bit, so why didn't he come?