Epilogue

3RD POV:

Seungmin sat at Changbin's grave a few hours after the burial.

"Binnie, can I be honest?" He started.

"I love you. I love you so much. Honestly, you're the first person I've ever had feelings for. As you know, I usually wasn't into any type of relationships because of my sickness, so I never really had the chance to fall in love. But you changed that. The way you smiled at me after I was cold to you made me feel some type of way. I don't know...there was just something endearing about the way your eyes genuinely glistened and how brightly you smiled. Every time you would leave, I'd imagine that smile. I just wanted to see it on your face forever. I just think you have the prettiest facial features ever. The shape your mouth makes when you laugh or smile is the absolute cutest. And bro your jawline is wild like holy shit that itself is a whole panty dropper. ANYWAYS...I just love you, ok? I love you so much. I'm sorry I didn't say it back to you the day we kissed. Oh yeah, I miss your lips by the way. What chapstick do you use cause those lips of yours are smoother than my ass."

-

(Fast forward 2 years)

3RD POV:

Seungmin sat at Changbin's grave, again.

"It's been years."

"It's been years since I fell in love with you, yet everyday I find another reason to love you even more."

"Each day I spent with you was a true blessing."

"I love you, Changbin."

"I wish I could tell you a thousand times while holding you."

"Till this day you're the one I love the most."

"I love you so much, Binnie."