Chapter 2 ~ I'm A Trollhunter?

I walked across the road towards Kirili's house, opening the wooden door I walked into the house. Kirili's mother was in the kitchen making food. "Hey Amber, are you here for Kiri?" She asked me.

"Yes I am. Is she here?" I questioned Kirili's mother after answering her question.

"Yep she should be in her room." She said pointing upstairs.

"Ok thank you." I thanked her, walking up the stairs.

I walked towards Kirili's room. Once I reached the top of the stairs and her room, I opened the white wooden door to see Kirili with her headphones on her head and her computer on. She had her hands on the keyboard and was typing quickly.

"Kirili!" I yelled excitedly

She jumped at the sudden voice and glanced to her right then instantly back at her computer screen saying "Oh hey dude." She then started to say things at the screen of her computer.

"Kiri! Ok ok ok ok. Kirili I really need to talk to you," I express towards the girl invested in her game.

"Uh kinda a little busy right now. NO DANG IT!" She started then yelled at the screen of her computer.

"Ok but Kirili this is really important and completely insane!" I urged her to listen.

"Ok ok Bamber go on I'll multi-task." She suggested "I hope..." she then muttered under her breath.

"Alright" I sat behind her on her bed and started to explain "you know the amulet thingy we found in the canal? You know where Jim and Toby were? Well guess what? It works! It works in this insane, weirdly awesome way!" I ramble on about the thing we found.

Before I could say anymore Kirili spoke up "dude can this not wait, I'm really interested in this game and I can't stop!" After she said that there was loud keyboard typing.

"But I've already waited till morning! How are you in such a big event two days in a row?" I say, frustrated with my friend.

"Well this game is really important and is just getting to the good bit."

"How long will this take if I have to wait then?" I questioned, annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark outside when I left Kirili's house with her to head to my own "6 FUCKING HOURS!" I yell " IT TAKES 6 FUCKING HOURS TO FINISH ONE GAME!" I yell at my friend, angry and annoyed as ever.

"Hey it was a very lore heavy game, and you know how much I love lore!" She explained, I just rolled my eyes at her answer.

We were currently in my lounge room. She was on the couch and I was standing in front of her. "ok but non the less I have something awesome to show you." I say excitedly

"My back is sore." Kirili complains, I roll my eyes, well that's what you get for playing games and sitting awkwardly in a chair for the majority of the day.

"Kirili focus!" I say trying to get her attention, "look at this"

"You got a heat pack or something?" she asked, still not paying attention and looking around the room.

"Krill! Pay attention, come on!" I exclaim, annoyed. I waited 6 hours for her and she still isn't listening.

"Ok! I'm listening. What is it you want to show me?"

I pull out the amulet from my pocket and hold it in front of me "For the Glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to-" I was then interrupted by Kirili sipping on a drink. I look at her with a "seriously" face. Where the hell did that even come from?