Chapter 6 ~ Changed

I had just got home after everything that had happened. Exhausted, I face planted into my bed. I was about to fall asleep right then and there until A bright blue light caught my attention. I glanced to my right and spotted the Trollhunter amulet on my bedside table. I let out a loud groan at the sight. How the hell did it even get here? The glowing was consistent like a heartbeat as I glared at it.

After debating in my head for a split second on what I was going to do I grabbed the amulet, holding it tightly in my hands and walked down stairs and threw it in the bin.

Walking back upstairs, and into my room. I lay on my bed, my arms spread out to the sides and staring at the ceiling which was dotted with small glow in the dark stars. I roll onto my left side and there next to me is the amulet glowing blue.

I furrow my eyebrows in anger and annoyance. Why the hell does it keep coming back. It glowed like it was trying to talk to me "oh fuck off!" I state, in annoyance.

I get up from my bed again and grab the amulet going to throw it into the bin. Just this time, I set a bunch of books and other heavy objects that I didn't need on top of it. Ha, let's see it get through that.

I cross my arms and sit against the wall. I breath in and close my eyes trying to calm myself a little bit. When I open my eyes again the amulet is on the floor in front of me glowing as it was before. I turn around and look at the bin still with the heavy objects stacked on top. I groan in annoyance and hang my head low.

Maybe if I try to ignore it, it will go away? I thought hopefully. So I left the amulet on the ground in front of the bin and headed to the kitchen to get some snacks. I opened the cupboard and grabbed a packet of chips and a bowl. I poured the chips into the bowl and made my way to the lounge room.

I was sitting slouched on the couch with the bowl of chips in my lap. The sun outside was just setting and the dark night was just enveloping Arcadia. The tv was playing some action movie as I chomped on the chips intrigued in what was happening. I went to grab another chip but what I pulled out wasn't a chip but the amulet. I let out a cry of annoyance and threw the amulet across the room. WHY COULDN'T IT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

I was now in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I am absolutely exhausted. I had on my pajamas and was brushing my teeth. I went to spit out the tooth paste and wash my brush. Opening the mirror cabinet to put my toothbrush away, my eyes half lidded ready to close, I spotted the amulet in the corner. My eyes widen instantly at the sight "WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream and slam the cabinet shut.

I've had enough of this Trollhunter business. So I headed to my bedroom and grabbed my softball bat from my closet. I went back to the bathroom and grabbed the amulet and headed outside. If this thing wasn't going to leave on its own then I'm gonna make it leave.

"Bon voyage amulet!" I say as I throw it into the air and whack it with the bat. I watch as it soars across the sky and completely out of my view. "Wow, that was a nice hit. If only my sports teachers could see me now-" then unexpectedly the amulet came flying back and hit me in the face. "Ow! You mother fucker!" I looked down and there it sat glowing its same blue. I scowl at it, if looks could kill that thing would be dead if it even was alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the school's auditorium trying to design costumes for the Romeo and Juliet play. I had my sketchbook open but the pages were white and blank because despite my best efforts I had art block. My mind was foggy and unfocused with the whole 'amulet not leaving me alone' thing. I was sitting in a chair in front of the stage, if I looked up I could see Jim and Claire practicing their lines. I had my sketchbook in my lap.