Chapter 4 ~ Welcome To The Hero's Forge

A/n ~ Hello guys I am so sorry I made you wait so long I started back at school and my motivation to write just plummeted and I wasn't bothered to write in general but I've been writing for future events and stuff so be prepared for that because that's gonna be a wild ride but anyways I'm back now so here's a new chapter hope you enjoy it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearthstone trollmarket was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. It was so sparkly and shiny even without sunlight the place was still lit up beautifully. Imagine living here, that would be a dream come true. "My goodness." I breathed out

"It's so..." Kirili began trailing off, no words could come to mind to describe this place either.

I let out a short lived breath of air in response to Kirili. I was absolutely breathless at the view of hearthstone trollmarket I didn't know what to say. It was so colorful, beautiful crystals could be seen embedded into the walls all around. This place is what I would be protecting.

"I know right this is exactly how we reacted the first time we saw this place. Isn't it Jimbo?" I could hear Toby say, his voice seemed so distant it was almost like I was in a whole nother world completely immersed in the sight of the market. This was underneath Arcadia okes? Wow, and I thought our town was boring.

"Wait, you guys LIVE HERE!" Kirili yells enthusiastically as we both face the two trolls that seemed to live in this magical place. I wonder what other things exist in Arcadia if this was just under our feet.

"Trollmarket is home, and heart, and sanctuary for all good trolls." Blinky explained "this way my friends, there's much to see." Yeah well that is pretty obvious this place must be huge.

"Wow," I utter in disbelief over my surroundings I couldn't get enough of this place, "and I thought the only thing under this town was sewage and dirt."

"Stay close guys." Jim whispered to me and Kirli "in this timeline Trolls don't take lightly to humans."

"He is correct, human feet have never graced the ground of Trollmarket." Blinky responds.

"Human?" A troll questions, disgust evident in their voice.

Aaarrrgghh glared at the troll and corrected them "friends."

"This is insane!" Kirili exclaimed in disbelief and amazement "you seeing all this Amber. Like dude this is awsome!"

"Yeah this is crazy." I breathed out slowly in response to Kirili's question, but then a stall-like area filled with gems and crystals I recognised caught my eye. "Yo dude look!" I began to point out different gems, "they got peridot, topaz, cassiterite! Oooo corneroupi-" before I could finish my sentence I was dragged back by Toby just in time to realize that the rock I was looking at was actually a troll. The troll turned around and faced me with a glare. I smiled awkwardly and waved slightly "uh hi?"

"I'd never thought you'd be as interested in minerals as me Amber?" Toby said questioningly.

"Indeed mistress Amber, your knowledge of minerals is almost Troll-like!" Blinky states with an almost impressed tone.

"Maybe it could help the trolls except her easier." I hear Jim mutter to no one in particular, I wonder what he meant by that?

"So your kind live here?" Kirili asked, needing complete confirmation over how awesome the situation was. Well to an extent. I would say it was so far awesome.

"Trolls travel from afar to our market to find comfort and remedies." Blinky confirmed "you'll find most everything you need-"

"And sometimes what you knew you'd never needed!" Toby interrupts, jumping in front of me and Kirili excitedly. He really is a ball of energy isn't he?