♡ CHAPTER THREE ♡

♪ You're just too good to be true                                Can't take my eyes off of you ♪~ Frankie Valli"Can't Take My Eyes off You"

Can't take my eyes off of you ♪
~ Frankie Valli
"Can't Take My Eyes off You"

Fred

I see her walk into the great hall, her gorgeous, shining hair bouncing around her head. Vanessa Jordan. Her bright green eyes search the room before he calls her over to his table. Her boyfriend, Draco Malfoy. Blech.

Draco Malfoy is the slimiest little git I've met in my whole life. His greasy hair is slick and shiny, and he doesn't smile. Well, only when he's with her. He doesn't deserve her.

My twin brother, George, sits to the left of me. He's catcalling a girl who's a year above us, she's sitting down toward the end of Gryffindor table, blushing profusely. Lee Jordan sits on my right side. I know what you're thinking, and it's probably this:
'Does he know you're in love with his little sister?'
And the answer is no, of course he doesn't. He would go psycho on me if he found out I had loved his sister since I was eleven.

It was the Christmas holidays of my first year at Hogwarts. George and I had gone home for Christmas, and so had Lee. Mrs. Jordan had bought over figgy pudding for Christmas Eve, and brought the whole Jordan family over for dinner. That was the first time I ever met Vanessa. It took one look. One look at her beautiful, sweet smile and her gorgeous face and I knew I was a goner.

George knew, because he knew everything, even though I never actually told him. I had tried to shoot my shot with Vanessa, so, so many times. I planned on asking her to the Yule Ball last year,
however much to my disgust, Malfoy had beat me to it.

I watch as Vanessa walks from Slytherin to Ravenclaw table, taking a seat next to her best friend, Mei Chang.

Dumbledore starts talking, the hat sings some song and the first years get sorted, and the whole time I'm just staring. Staring at this perfect girl, who is staring at another guy. Vanessa is fluttering her eyelashes and smiling sweetly at Draco.

I just want her to look at me the way she looks at him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey !

Short chapter, I know. I'll be writing a few chapters in Fred's point of view, just to portray what he's feeling and get another angle to the story, however they most likely wont be long chapters.

If you're liking what you're reading, voting, commenting and following really helps to boost my stories as a pretty unnoticed writer.

To those of you who choose to help me and my stories out, I am unexplainably grateful 🫶🏻

xoxo ♥︎