WAIT A MINUTE

((Art Credit for Bamsara)))

!Anosognosia! Illness about : denying about your mental and physical health.

Before you start reading this nasty book... take a moment of your life to read the description. I wonder who is going to read this in 2023 ;_;

ALSO IT'S SUPER WIERD AND SERIOUSLY EXTREMELY STRANGE. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AS SOME OF THE CHARACTERS WILL HAVE THEIR GENDER/CHARACTER CHANGES!

This book includes:

Profanity, blood, suicide attempts, homosexuality, codes to decipher :> , twists and hopefully a good plot. Over time, when you start reading the story, there will be fanarts about the appearance of the characters ... but in this chapter we will discuss the appearance of these main characters.

In this book Tallest's are special Irken's who have some special abilities also Irkens have their own gods and own powers.. Zim has some of them and also there will be other irkens who have abilities like that .. they will be said as the book goes on . Also I was having inspiration from Toby Fox Undertale and delta rune so for all the UT fans out there , there are some stuff like that in this book so that cool. All of the credit when there are moments in this book about ya know ... UT stuff or Art about Ut or delta rune ... or something similar goes to Toby Fox!! And the rest is by me originally !

Zim , Dib , Gaz and well the Tallest's will look like this in my book.

credit for art goes to this guy --->

Necromagenvion

This story will be about mostly Zim

There are no POV'S so please be aware of that.

I do not owe most of these character's that are gonna be in this book most of them belong to JHONEN VASQUEZ .

one : Voi <-------

And the two : Greatest Black and white.

And also : Dap and Bap.

Voi , is going to be appearing in some situations.

As for the Greatest .. they shall appear later.

And Dap and Bap? Well there will be like only 1-2 scenes in this book of their appearance.