chapter 1.

Ganyu and Timmy had been friends for 2 years. Mostly they had sleepovers at Ganyu's house since her house was closer to school, but since Timmy had moved, they started going to his house. One problem for Timmy: his sister. She mostly was annoying to his opinion. He was scared that Ganyu would get extremely annoyed by her, and that she won't come over anymore. But, quite the opposite happened.

They were in maths class. Ganyu had fell asleep, and Timmy was having an extreme headache. It was boring having no one to talk to. The teacher walked to them. Timmy tried warning Ganyu, but she didn't woke up. Only one option was left for him: pulling her head up by her horns. Ganyu immediately woke up. Her first reaction was a slap. Luckily the teacher didn't saw that.

"Ganyu, what the fuck?! Why did you slap me?"

"Excuse me? I was peacefully sleeping and you woke me up BY PULLING MY HORNS? You've could atleast do something else."

"Okay, sorry for that. But anyway, we have PE next, should we just skip that?"

"As if I would decline that! Let's just hide in the restrooms. And no, not the boys restroom."

"As if I would want to stay there for more then 5 minutes."

The bell rang. Everyone took their bags and walked to the left, exept for Ganyu and Timmy. They arrived in the girls restroom and locked the door.

"So Ganyu, when we arrive at my house, please don't mind my sister. She's really such an bitch and can annoy the fuck out of you."

"I have never met her, so I can't agree with that yet. Maybe She's actually really nice, or even extremely attractive."

"Okay the second one definitely isn't true, I don't want to see her when she just woke up, not again."

"Come on, don't talk about your sister like that. Tell me more about her."

"Well, her name is Keqing, she cannot live whitout fluffy pants and never does any chores. Last time she had to do the dishes, all she did was just being on her phone."

"I see, how old is she?"

"One year older then you. But sometimes She's 7. Let's just stop talking about her, you'll see soon."

Timeskip to Timmy's home

They had arrived. Ganyu looked around and saw a purple haired girl almost falling down the stairs.

"This bitch.. Ganyu, this is Keqing. She's fucking retarded."

"Well nice to see you too! Fucking bastard.. oh? And who is this? Is this your girlfriend? I thought you were gay-"

"This is my friend, bitch. Also you didn't had to make this impression."

"So, you're saying i can't take a snack? How pathetic!"

Ganyu didn't say a word, after 2 minutes of arguing, Keqing stared at Ganyu.

"Oh? So you're saying Ganyu is ugly?"

"Excuse me? Just because I look at her doesn't mean I give the insult to her! Such an good friend you are; thinking that."

"Then why are you looking at her like that, huh?"

"Am i not allowed to do that? I mean I would rather look at her then you to be honest."

"Whatever, were going upstairs. Don't you dare bother us."

They walked upstairs. Ganyu could clearly see Timmy being irritated. I mean, yeah she did used rough insults, but she looked hot doing that.

"Damn Tim, you never told me your sister was so fine."

"Fine? Ganyu are you ok? She's like the most retarded bitch in this state, what do you mean fine?"

"I'm talking about looks, Tim."

"Oh? Do you like her?~"

"Definitely not! Just because I think she's hot doesn't mean I like her."

"Oh you think she's hot? You know what, nevermind. You're definitely not into her, why did I even think that? Anyways, what do you want to do?"

Before she could answer, aggressive knocking was heard.

"Timothy! Have you stole my money?!"

Keqing stormed into the room.

"Bitch my name is not Timothy! And no, why would I anyway?"

"Oh shut up! You were looking in my desk drawer this morning! And suddenly my money is gone? Give it back to me otherwise I will make you!"

Ganyu was in an conversation she definitely didn't want to be in.

"Okay, I did! But don't act like you didn't stole my sweater!"

"Bitch it was freezing and you trew up on mine. I gave it back to you!"

"Just leave already! Here you go, don't come back."

He takes the stolen money out of his closet and gives it back to her. Ganyu ignored it, and just stared at Keqing and got lost in deep thoughts.

"Earth to Ganyu! What where you even thinking about?"

"Probably boobs"

Keqing said. Timmy send her away and got tomato red from anger. Shit, she knows..

"On god I'm going to sell her on vinted."

Word count: 815

Published: 15th january, 2023