chapter 2

"I'm going to get some snacks, if Keqing annoys you just let me hear"

And he walks downstairs. Right on that moment, she hears the door open, and sees Keqing walking in. She stands infront of her and crosses her arms.

"So, you think I'm hot? I'm honestly surprised by that compliment, especially from you."

"Were you eavesdropping on us?"

"I honestly don't count it as that. I was on my way to confront him with the money, and then I heard your words."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

"Don't apologise, I liked that compliment." she said with a bright smile.

"Also Ganyu, are you staying here for the night?"

"Yeah, why?"

They both heard footsteps on their way upstairs. Keqing got closer to Ganyu and wispered into her ear.

"Why not visit my room one night? maybe tonight? Just so we can talk, whitout an annoying brother constantly irritating you for breathing. It's the third door left."

Ganyu immediately knew her answer: of course. She was super exited about it, and couldn't wait for it. But why? It's an valid reason, and It's only just talking. No need to get so exited, right? Before she could answer, she already left. Right on time, Timmy walked in.

"okay i've got some popcorn and chips, what do you want to watch?"

"what about Avatar? it looks good to me."

Timmy agreed to it.

"so you two are watching a movie i see. Can i join?"

Keqing came behind them, they both got jumpscared. Ganyu was secretly hoping that he would say yes.

"Yeah no, you really have gotten the memory of a fish, don't you?"

"whatever."

 Ganyu stared and stared, she could't stop looking at her somehow. Fuck. Congratulations, Ganyu! You've fallen for your friends sister. Shut up, you fall for anyone who gives you the smallest bit of attention. What? no you don't!

"Ganyu?"

Ganyu had gotten lost in thoughts. her heart dropped and she didn't know what the conversation was even about.

"yeah, you're right!"

"Actually i was asking you about- you know what, nevermind. Keqing, stop casting your spells on Ganyu, she won't obey you or anything."

about that..

"casting spells? you know we are siblings, right? if i'm an witch or anything, so are you then. rather be an witch then an dumbass whitout logic. But anyways i'm not spending time here anymore."

Keqing left the room. stop fucking zoning out every god damn 4 seconds! you know what, stop thinking about her anyway, she's just hot. Very hot acctually...

"you like her, don't you?"

"Well.. uhh..."

"As expected."

"it's not anything or something, just thinking about it. the highest chance is definitely no, why would i anyway?"

"you're right. BUT, i do think she likes you, she isn't like that to people she just knew. You both are weird ones.."

Dunno how to continue this chapter BUTTT i do know how to begin the next one. sorry for being off for so long, the least i could do was taking a little break since one of my teachers had read one of the "Two of a kind" chapters i had written on paper. He was never seen again.