Chapter Eight

The knock on the door rang out. I stood fixing my glove and walk forward. I open the door and see Xavier wearing a pitch-black suit and tie. I smirk.

"Wow." He says. I blush.

"You look amazing." he says. I smile.

"Thank you. You look... well... I am sorry I am not good at this. You look amazing. Black does look good on you." I say. He smiles.

"You are perfect, just the way you are." He spins me around and pulls me close to him. I look up at his green/brown eyes. The blush creeps into my cheeks as his eyes flicker to my mouth. He leans down and places his lips onto mine. I open my mouth slightly and he takes advantage of my vulnerability. He kisses me harder, and I let him. I break away from him and sigh.

"We should go to the dance." I say. He nods.

"Fine, but one more kiss." he says brushing his lips against mine. I smile. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the door.

A few hours have passed and for the first time a slower song starts to play. Xavier grabs my hand and starts to dance with me.

"Xavier, I really don't think this is my thing."

"Well, it is mine and I want to take you with me." he smirks.

"Fine." I mumble as he takes my hand walking me down the stairs to the ballroom. The gasps we got as we walked in were definitely noticeable. I look up him with a glare and he smiles.

"Come on, Wednesday. Let's dance." He says grabbing my hand and walking me towards the center of the room.

The night was actually fun however, I hated all of the attention. People kept staring at the two of us. Normally I don't mind but I hate that me and Xavier can't just be us.

Authors Note: I know I know it's been awhile. But I am back and will be updating again soon. Sorry for the wait. Love you all and thanks for reading!

Xavier x Wednesday | FeelingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara