Chapter 9 (Do you love me?)

I didn't sleep really well and also not very long because I had such an uncomfortable feeling and I was always quite cold and warm in alternation. When the sun slowly shone through the window, I already got up even though I still had good 3h time but I couldn't stay lying down anymore. So I got dressed and went to my room to finish unfinished tasks and sketch something. I still didn't feel any better but meanwhile it was already time for the lessons to start right away. I got ready, packed everything together and went! I couldn't really concentrate in any hour, I was soo happy when there was finally a break. As always, we ran together in the group in the cafeteria but I didn't want to eat anything. „Are you okay?" Enid looked at me questioningly and  i looked at her. „Yes! Yes.. everything is great" I somehow tried to convey credibly but all I wanted was to go to bed and just wake up again if I felt better. "We are worried!" Said Wednesday. "What? You?" I tried to say jokingly and tried to smile. She got up and just left without saying anything now I had a bad conscience because I didn't want to mean it bad. I stared at the table and tried to pull myself together at least for the last hour. Immersed in my thoughts, I didn't realise that someone was standing next to me until she touched my shoulder.

„Y/n? Are you all right?". I turned to the side and there stood Ms.Weems  I knew I couldn't fool her when i simply say everything was fine but a try was worth it! "Yes.. everything's fine.." and forced me to smile, she only gave me a look that showed exactly that she didn't take it from me "come with me.." She helped me get up even when we walked she had put an arm around me, we went ahead and behind us Wednesday. „Wednesday..im so sorry.."
„I know!". They brought me straight to bed in my room. Larissa sat down next to me and Wednesday went to the next class.  „You didn't sleep, did you?"Larissa asked me. "What? Why?"
„you were gone! When i woke up so i looked for you and I saw you sitting at your table in your room! You didn't look good there either.." When she said that, she stroked my face with her hand. „I'm sorry, I didn't want to you to worry about me and I thought it was still possible until the end of day."
"Sleep now.. I'll stay with you," she said and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I actually fell asleep relatively quickly and  then woken up again, for me it didn't feel that long. "Hay! Wake up..come on!" Larissa tore me out of a dream and I opened my eyes and sat down. She sat next to me but in my room stood the nurse. She examined me briefly and just said something that I needed to rest and it would soon be possible again. „What time is it?" I asked Larissa. actually I wanted to look at my watch but didn't recognise it correctly. „It's 9 am! You slept through for almost a whole day." She looked worried..

After another day, I felt better again, which is why I got up and went to her office, first I knocked on the door and when she said " come in" I opened it and went in. She didn't look up at first just wrote something on her computer after a few seconds she looked up and looked me closely in the eye. „You should be in bed!" She said relatively cold, which I didn't understand, otherwise she was always happy to see me. I slowly stepped closer to her table and she got up from her chair. "You should go!" She said and turned her eyes away. „What's going on?" I didn't understand anything anymore, did I do something wrong and don't know anymore, did I?..
She kept opening her mouth but apparently she didn't know what she wanted to say. „You have to go! Immediately!" Now she got a little louder and I became more and more nervous. „If I've done anything, I'm sorry."... „Oh.. Y/n.." she took a deep breath in and out and got light tears in her eyes. "That's not possible." she said and approached me. I started crying easily, I didn't want to lose her.

She took her hands, put them on my face and wiped away my tears." Don't cry." she said and almost started. "I don't understand."„I fell in love with you Y/n." Now she started crying. I didn't know how to react and just looked at her for a moment until I got even closer to her and hugged her First she wanted to take me away and didn't want it but that didn't stay long so after a few seconds we sank to the ground together I held her in my arms. I don't know how long we sat there so after a while she calmed down and looked me in the eye again. I was happy about it and had to smile and she smiled too. I took her face in my hands, kissed her on the forehead and looked at her again. "I love you too.." I told her and watched her facial expression change from "sad" to worried. I took her back in my arms and she hugged me too. We heard the door opened slightly but as if someone wanted to go in but then left again.

We turned around but the door was closed. „That was nothing."I told her to calm her down. I don't know how long we sat there but after a while I slowly got up, took her hands and went with her to her room. I actually wanted to leave her alone at first but she held me tight when I wanted to go so I lay down with her and we fell asleep. I woke up early and sat down there I saw her standing in the bathroom and getting ready. "Good morning" She turned to me around "Morning" She replied and began to smile. We went as usual when I was here with her ready together until we had to go. "I will never leave you alone." I told her with a smile and kissed her before I went out the door I still heard her quietly say "I love you".

Rumours have already been made in the cafeteria about what happened to me. „Hey jo! Some say you are the Monster and have been away for 3 days!"... „Thank you Ajax! Good morning to you too!" I just sat for 5 minutes probably. „She is not the Hyde!" Wednesday said annoyed as if she had been hearing this discussion for a while. „And why shouldn't I eat you for this accusation?" I said as seriously as I was. Ajax looked briefly shocked until I couldn't anymore and started laughing, even Wednesday smiled and laughed briefly. I just looked at the entrance where Larissa just came in and looked better than the last time. „Yes, so you can't be sick anymore!" I meant sarcastically on the Hyde topic because everyone actually knew that I was sick. The lessons of the day were actually quite ok, nothing exciting. After the class was over, I went to her office. I came in and she smiled at me directly, I fell a stone from my heart that I was still afraid for her.

„Y/n! Darling! I have to do some work for a moment, then we can do something." She called me Darling again after a while and I saw the glow in her eyes. Ok! "Ok! Good.." I answered with joy and sat down on an armchair in front of her and waited for her to finish. We then went for a walk along the school grounds together. She explained to me in between again and again what has been here for how long or why etc. So that it looked as if she wanted to show me the whole area again. It was nice to see her laughing and how much fun we had together even though we had only walked around the school. We then went back to her office just to talk in peace and to be alone. I sat down on an armchair in front of her desk and she sat down on the other we turned so that she was opposite me.

I watched her quickly sort her things and pack them away. "Now you're watching me.." when she said that laughing, I immediately turned red and turned my eyes away.
„ No please.. you're allowed to!"