🩸; 1

"You fucking bitch!"

Pens and papers fell to the floor with a loud clatter. The blond male hovered over a student, who trembled beneath his raging gaze. Felix's claws were extended, tightly gripping the edge of the table he'd cleared from papers as to control himself.

"I-I'm sorry- I'll cl-clean it up sunbae I'm so-sorry!", the student was a trembling mess, her eyelashes tacky with unshed tears as her empty coffee cup fell to the floor, her hands to shaky to keep a proper hold on anything.

She had been walking and chatting with her friends, and with the lack of attention to what's in front of her, she bumped into Felix, spilling her coffee on his shirt and papers in the process. Three long nights worth of studying had gone to waste, Felix was more than just angry.

He grabs the student's thin wrist in a tight grip, "Give me a reason why I shouldn't make you my dinner tonight you whore". The student's smaller figure shook even more with fear as her tears began cascading freely down her face, snot covering the entirety of her lower face. 

Felix's hand is high in the air, and he's about to bring it down and strike the student when the library doors are thrown open. "Let her go you psycho!", a bold voice booms, averting Felix's attention to the man who stood at the front of the library, a hard look on his face as he strutted towards them. 

Whispers flooded the library as Felix scowled, a low growl rumbling in his chest. The growl didn't phase the man one bit, instead the man held his head high as he reached Felix and the student, pulling her away from Felix.

"Oh look who it is, Lee Minho, the campus hero here to save the day again", Felix scoffs. His sharp claws that looked that of knife blades were still extended as he waved his hand around, rolling his eyes in distaste. The darker hair man raised his brow as he let out a giggle. Felix began to see red, the male had only started fueling his anger even more with that high pitched laugh of his.

"Oh please~ I'm no hero", Minho starts, turning towards the girl and checking her wrist that had now turned a disgusting purple, "I'm just decent enough to not hurt an innocent fucking person you abomination to humanity".

He looks back at Felix, the smirk still on his face. It irritated Felix even more, and if it wasn't for the many people watching, including the damn librarian, Felix would have slashed his throat already. Or probably sunk his teeth into the pale column of his throat and sucked the life out of him.

Felix's claws retracted as he grabbed his back and started towards the library doors. Minho watched him with a victorious smile on his face, it filled him with joy to see the younger defeated. He was basically terrorizing the entire campus on a daily basis, and Minho considered himself a gift to this school. He was the only one that knew how to press Felix's buttons in the right way. 

He drops the girl's wrist and pats her shoulder softly before he started heading out of the library himself, ignoring the look the librarian gave him and the way the library erupted with chatted.

What he couldn't ignore though was the way a hand harshly grabbed his shoulder as soon as he exited the library and slammed him on the wall. A loud yelp escapes his parted lips as a small hand wraps itself around his neck, pinning him to the wall. 

"You really think you can humiliate me like that and get away with it?", the rough voice spat. Felix looked at him with the same expression he always looks at him, except there was a growing fire in his eyes that Minho wanted to fuel even more.

"Actually, I know I can", he retorts. He doesn't miss the way Felix's eyes seemed to glow with pure rage. Felix's hand tightens around his neck, restricting the amount of air that enters his lung. Minho's vision watered as he held Felix arm in a bruising hold, digging his nails into the other's skin for extra damage. 

The blond lets out a hiss as he lets Minho go. Air rushes into his almost empty lungs as Minho gasps, inhaling heavily and loudly. He slumps down against the wall, and his head ached a little due to the lack of air. He looks up at Felix, seeing him rub his arm with a deep scowl. Felix clearly underestimated Minho's strength, Felix wasn't the only damn supernatural here. 

"If I see your ugly face again today I'll turn you into food Minho", Felix growls, adding extra venom into his tone. Minho watches him with heavy breaths as the blond turns around and walks away, still holding his hurt arm. 

Minho really hopes it bruises. Maybe even the bone itself- he wouldn't mind at all.