🩸; 3

"Where were you?"

His voice is harsh as grabs the hem of Minho's shirt tightly. Minho gulps harshly, the familiar and so dreaded lump forming in his throat. His voice seemed to be lost, no words came out of his mouth, not even a sound.

"You fucking-"

A pained yelp leaves Minho's mouth as he's suddenly pulled onto his knees, between his brother's spread legs. His eyes are wide and glassy as he looks up, meeting the older man's deep red ones. He could almost see the rage that started bubbling up inside his brother.

"Whore! You're a whore! I bet you let that Jisung guy fuck you today, yeah- let him mark you up real good, huh?"

Minho couldn't do anything but let out a helpless whimper at his brother's harsh and degrading words. His brother fisted his hand into his hair, pulling Minho's head back so hard Minho swore he felt something in his neck pop.

The older man's cold fingers trace over the marks Felix left on Minho's neck. A low, animalistic growl rumbles deep in his chest as he presses the bruises, eliciting a loud sob from Minho. Minho's chest falls and rises faster, fear overcoming him as the tears that have been welling up in his eyes finally roll down his reddened cheeks. 

"Oh Minho..my sweet baby brother", the sigh that leaves his brother's mouth is full of harsh disappointment. Minho notices the hand that's raised before it comes down fast, striking him across the face. A broken cry is ripped out of his mouth as his brother's hand tightens around his neck, preventing him from falling to this side.

The metallic taste of blood fills his mouth, and he lurches forward, breathing hard. The contents of his stomach threatened to rise up as he felt his brother lift him up, stripping him out of his pants and underwear before setting him on his lap.

"Baby, you know I don't wanna punish you right.."

Minho feels almost hopeful as he looks at his brother's softened expression, but the hope is destroyed when he feels his brother unzip his own pants, then lifting Minho's hips.

"Wait! Wait- no- please do-don't! Junho!". Minho doesn't know which was more pitying, the way his voice cracked and trembled or the fact that his brother-Junho-would be essentially taking him against his will. He thrashed in his brother's hold, pained sobs leaving his mouth as his brother manhandled him to stay on his lap. The older man slaps Minho again, and with a sharp and quick thrust, he enters his brother.

"AUGHH!"

Junho doesn't give him time to adjust to his size, setting a fast and brutal pace from the start. Minho's hands scrambled for purchase, scratching down the older man's, wailing as he feels his ass on the verge of tearing apart. He must've already teared by now, his brother was by no means small, he was a good 9 inches, a courtesy of being a full breed unlike Minho. The distinct scent of blood fills Minho's nostrils as Junho's thrusts become wetter, the slide more slick. A dark crimson began staining Junho's thighs with every thrust, blood leaking out of his little brother. 

Minho's arms wrap tightly around Junho's neck. The older man pulls him closer by his hips, his thrusts harder then they were before. Loud cries are punched out of Minho with every thrust, which are then muffled as the older pulls him into a rough and messy kiss, full of clashing teeth and saliva mixing.

His brother had the stamina of a sex demon- it had been hours, and he was finally finished with Minho. The older man laid him down on the couch, not bothering to clean up the mess of cum, blood and tears his brother was in. His inner thighs were coated with sticky cum and blood as the fluids continued trickling out of him. A small protrusion had formed in his lower abdomen, marking where his brother's dick had reached. Minho felt sick, completely ruined. Disgust filled him as he shot up, gagging once and twice before turning to his side and releasing the vomit he's been trying to suppress for hours. 

His throat burned just as his eyes did with new tears that came cascading down his face, mixing with the snot that had began running down his nose and lips. Minho was an absolute mess, his body covered with marks and bites, where his brother had drank from him. He'd gathered all his strength and was barely able to stand up. His legs felt completely boneless, like jelly they wobbled as he bent down and picked up his shirt and began cleaning the mess from his thighs. His shirt did an ass job- it had only made the blood spread, cum making it sticky and uncomfortable as it stained his skin.

With an irritated sigh, he grabbed his boxers and pulled them on, ignoring the way the material immediately started absorbing the blood. With a heavy heart and a lump in his throat again, he picks up his brother's jacket, slipping it onto his lithe body and zipping it up until it covered his body.  Minho's trembling hands reach over to the table, where his phone sat. He lets out a sob as he opens it, seeing hundreds of messages from his friends and many missed calls.

He's quick to dial a random number, bringing the phone up to his trembling lips;

"Come over please"