Sorry Charlie!

Quackity POV:

it had been almost a month since the rooftop talk and although Wilbur and Quackity kept up their frequent interactions, they had all but forgotten about the bet.

At this time, Quackity was trying his best to do some work in his office when Wilbur waltzed in.

Quackity sighed. "Why do you insist on interrupting my work all the time? Is nothing sacred with you??"

Wilbur sprawled himself across the desk. "Of course not. Besides. I'm bored. Which is now your problem."

Quackity stared him dead in the eye. "I'm very busy right now, so if you can't respect personal space I'll have you removed."

Wilbur snickered. "sure thing chief."

Quackity rolled his eyes again. "please. please do not use that word ever again."

"Okay. Chief."

Quackity closed his laptop and pushed it to the side. He stretched and turned to look at Wilbur properly this time. He crossed his arms and raised a brow at him.

Wilbur cupped his cheeks in his palms and held his stare, smiling sarcastically widely.
"look at you bossing me around."

Quackity sighed.
"What do you want?"

Wilbur's eyebrows furrowed and he sat up straight. "Well, I guess I want the pleasure of your company."

Quackity scoffed. "How dare you. I'm going right back to work now," He gestured toward the computer.

Wilbur smirked mischievously. "Yeah sure," he replied. "I'll wait."

Quackity glared at him. "please don't."
Wilbur hopped off the desk and sat in the chair opposite Quackity's, kicking the ground so that it spun. "too late." he said cheerily.

Quackity groaned. "You're just mad because I beat you in chess."

Wilbur grinned. "absolutely."

Quackity threw a pen at him it rebounded, flying back over the desk.

Quackity picked it up off the floor and put it back. "you're such a sore loser."

"I never lose. I always get something out of a situation."

Quackity huffed. "Yeah well maybe before. But not anymore. I always beat you."

Wilbur set his chair spinning again. "Lies."

"Get out."

Wilbur sighed dramatically and got up. "If you reeeaally want me to."

He looked at Quackity expectantly.

Quackity rolled his eyes. "I'll go out drinking with you tonight or something, but please for the love of the gods, piss off and let me work."

Wilbur clapped his hands. "Brill. See you then Quackers!"

Quackity threw a book at him as he waltzed out the door but Wilbur ducked at the last minute and he managed to hit Charlie, who had been waiting outside the Office.

Wilbur stifled a laugh and stepped around the slimy guy, whistling as he went on his way.

Quackity cringed. "Sorry!" He called.

"Don't worry Quackity from Las Nevadas! I only really need one eye!"

Quackity sheepishly motioned him into the office. "You're back!" He said.

"Yes sir, I sure am." Said the slime. He had been sent off on a 'work trip' for a few months to the other side of the SMP.

Really Quackity had just wanted him out of the casino for a while, but he didn't need to know that.

"What did he want?" Charlie asked curiously.

"Oh, uh, I don't even know. Just trying to weasel his way into sanctuary in Las Nevadas I suppose."

Charlie nodded. "He does weasel sir." He acknowledged.

Quackity's mouth twisted, threatening to smile. He wasn't sure why he was feeling so guilty about this, it wasn't as if he had some sort of secret affair with the man. But even though Charlie wasn't likely to care, or spread any rumours, he wanted to keep somewhat of his reputation.

He sent Charlie away and looked at his paperwork. Who knew how much work was in running a country? Well, anyone probably, but he hadn't bothered to ask.