9 - His arms

Warnings: Mentions of murder, guns, violence, miscarriage.

Summary: Abigail won't be anyone's problem anymore.

A/N: This took too much time to write and was my way of procrastinating from doing anything that involves my education and the hundreds of textbooks piled on my bed at this very moment. Anyways, we're almost done!!

*****

Abigail shook her head furiously, her eyes red because of her pure, unfiltered rage or because she'd been crying for a reason no one quite understood.

"I did all of this for her!" Abigail stated, her grip on your gun tightening so much that her hands shook, knuckles as white as paper. "I haven't finished but all the people that have hurt her, they're gone now!"

Jay weighed his options, unsure of how they were going to get out of this without anyone shooting any bullets even when the odds were in their favour.

"Abigail, it's because of you that she's in jail." Jay said, reminding your twin that she was the cause of everything that's happened. "Put that gun down and come with us for her."

"Don't do that." Abigail shook her head, not wanting to listen to the man she knew too much information about. She knew about all the people in front of her meaning she could easily blackmail them and use that to run away.

"Don't lie to me because I know how easily you can hurt her." Jay had to blink a few times but it looked pretty much like Abigail's eyes were watering. "It's because of you that she was shot and had surgery. It's because of you she lost that baby!"

That's what ticked him off, inhaling sharply at the mention of the baby that the two of you lost a little over a year ago. The baby that no one but you two and Will knew about. It was supposed to stay a secret and not become known to anyone, no one at all in the world but Abigail broke that.

The team was of course confused, having never heard of any baby let alone a pregnancy from the couple. It caught them off guard but they kept their guns aimed perfectly on their target. Questions could be asked later, right now, babies were the least of their problems.

"Abigail." Jay gritted his teeth, hating your sister more and more as time went on. "There's no blame on any side and if you knew about the baby then you also know that-"

"But you know what." Abigail said, smiling bitterly. "I proudly take the blame for all those deaths because by killing those pathetic excuses of parents and people, I'm bringing Y/N justice and relief because they got what they deserved and you know that it feels great knowing they're gone.

"My mama wanted me and not her and that's not fair." She pronounced every syllable in her last few words which perfectly explained what pushed her to all the murders she committed.

Abigail was unrelenting. She wasn't going to stand down any time soon and talking wasn't getting them anywhere. By the looks of things, they'd have to get physical.

So that's exactly what happened.

While Jay kept talking, more like arguing with Abigail, Kevin and Antonio very quietly disappeared, going around and appearing behind the woman with their guns pointed on her back because if they did have to shoot, they still needed her alive.

And before Jay knew it. In the midst of rolling his eyes, biting back a sarcastic remark, Antonio was warning Abigail that he would shoot if she didn't put the gun down, the metal of the barrel of his gun going against the back of her head.

Confused, Abigail scanned the group in front of her, only now realising that two people were missing, internally cursing herself for not noticing because she was too caught up in arguing with your 'pathetic excuse of a boyfriend'.