Characters

These are descriptions of the 2 characters in this story:
Character 1:
Name: Michael Clifford
Date of Birth: November 20th 1995
Age in story: 19
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair color: white and blue
Eye color: hazel
What outfits to wear: Black and red flannel with the words idiot on the back with a band tee underneath, with black skinny jeans that have rips in the knees, and black converse. Also, always wears underwear with a food item on them or TMNT.
Number of grades completed in school: Went to school till grade 11 then dropped out to be in a band.
3 favorite hobbies: 1. Playing the guitar with his band at concerts and just for fun, eating pizza is another one of Michael's hobbies he loves pizza almost more than life , also a big hobby of Michael is picking on Luke Hemmings.
Parents' names: Karen Clifford and Daryl Clifford
Siblings: None
Pets: Type, Name, Age: ketchup, a plastic dog,
Please detail a positive childhood memory (Could have an impact on your story): Meeting his best friend Calum Hood and learning how to play the guitar with him was one positive childhood memory Michael had. He has been friends with Calum since he was 8 years old and has been learning to play the guitar since they were 12.
Please detail a negative childhood memory (Could have an impact on your story): a negative childhood memory for Michael was when his parents didn't show up for his first concert. Throughout his childhood his parents weren't really there besides when he first started playing guitar but that was it.
Current job or Job they'd like to have: a guitarist in a very successful band
What is their most embarrassing experience: Michael's most embarrassing experience would be when the kids at school found out he was in a boy band.
Any other helpful information: Michael is a little loud at times he is also very childish even in serious matters.
*** As I said above Michael is in a band with three other guys something that's really crazy about this band is that they went on a world tour with One Direction last year and is now having there own world tour. They have already had 4 shows this year and an estimated 20,000 fans showed up to each concert, and they met an estimated 30,000 out of 80,000 fans. Another thing is about his pet yes it is a plastic dog and yes it is not real. The story of how they got it was when they were on their tour with One Direction and they were staying at a beach house in L.A. And when they saw it and took it and now have it as their "pet" named Ketchup.

Character 2:
Name: Alyssa Boder
Date of Birth:
Age in story: 18
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120
Hair color: Bright red hair that went down to the middle of her back it was straight but had some waves in it. It is usually parted to the left side and is kept down.
Eye color: Light blue with some dark blue and light green freckles in them.
What outfits to wear: Everyday: Usually wearing black leggings or jeans with random tees or crops tops and converse or vans as shoes. Important events: a floral dress with a skater skirt and either black heels or black sandals. Sleepwear: A old band tee and old shorts or pajama bottoms.
Number of grades completed in school: graduated from high school and is now a Freshman in college
3 favorite hobbies: going to the beach and swimming she likes the beach because she grew up and around and because it calms her down. Another hobby would be blogging, Alyssa has been blogging about bands such as One Direction, 5SOS, and other people. Alyssa also likes eating food like a lot and by that I don't mean eating a lot of food I just mean that she loves trying new foods and eating pizza it's basically one of her hobbies. Another hobby Alyssa has is painting, she is a very talented artist and loves painting anything really from people too just random lines.
Parents' names: Mother died at birth and her father left her mother before she was born so she was raised by her aunt Demi Boder.
Siblings: none
Pets: Type: Chihuahua Name: Batman Age: 4
Please detail a positive childhood memory (Could have an impact on your story): A positive childhood memory would be meeting all 5 of her internet friends for the first time at a beach in New Jersey. Her Internet friends names were Ellie Copaken, Ellie Mani, Courtney Lee, Amelia, and Harley Q.
Please detail a negative childhood memory (Could have an impact on your story): A negative childhood memory would be when she found out that the band " My Chemical Romance" had broken up. Being that they were her idols she was heart broken.
Current job or Job they'd like to have: doesn't have a job but I studying to be a beautician.
What is their most embarrassing experience: Alyssa's most embarrassing experience was when she was 8 and her cousin pushed her into a dumpster in front of her crush and his friends.
Any other helpful information: Alyssa is a very bright and cheery young lady who is very attached to bands and isn't very emotional except when it comes to "Larry Stylinson ."