Rainbow hair

Its the second week of ROWYSO (Rock Out With Your Socks Out) and there already had been 8 concerts. The boys had did really good and so did Hey Violet (their opening act.) I really enjoy traveling it was like a new world every place I went. For someone who was from Florida and had never moved or traveled much other than meeting internet friends and seeing relatives this was all new to me. The 5sos boys and I had went to dinner one night at a fancy restaurant. After that we went back to the hotel. Michael and I ended up watching Mean Girls (which is Michael's favorite movie) on the couch and falling asleep.
I had woken up to a loud bang I opened my eyes and saw Michael was playing video games and had threw the controller.
I got up and said," Can I play?"
He replied back with, " Sure! What game?"
"Umm, Fallout New Vegas," I suggested as I sat next to him.
"You know that I'm the king of this game," He replied back.
"In your dreams rainbow hair," I snickered.
"That's funny coming you strawberry shortcake," He laughed back.
I gasped and said, "You're a loser."
"But I'm your loser," He retorted
"Yes, yes you are," I whispered as I leaned over to kiss him. It was soft not too rushed just perfect.
Authors note I know this is a short update but I hope you like it :)
-Mae