𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧-𝐢𝐧

Two updates in an hour babyyyy

As you bolted, it didn't take long for the scouts to near you. While you weren't an Olympic runner or anything, you were pretty fast.

Knowing you would need to think of a quick plan, you took a sharp U-turn, heading towards Eda the Owl Lady's stand, where she and Luz were being held by scouts.

I NEED to help Eda. And Luz of course. There is no way I plan on getting on their bad side.

Appearing by the stand, you made a quick distraction.

"Yoo hoo! Useless scouts! I'm a wild witch on the run and I've stepped on private grass!" You shouted at the scouts holding the wanted criminals.

The scouts attention immediately moved from their current criminals to you, shouting warnings and bolting at you.

But before they could get much closer, they were lifted into the air by a red glow.

A red glow your simp self would recognize anywhere.

"You incompetent scouts let the Owl Lady and her new pet get away!" The, being honest, attractive voice shouted in a degrading manner.

You snapped your head to look at your savior, and it was none other than the Golden Guard.

The same Golden Guard you have stories of on your phone.

Yikes.

You snappily looked away and prepared for the most embarrassing escort or the most embarrassing run-away of your life.

Meanwhile, Eda and Luz had escaped, and Hunter, or rather, The Golden Guard, was staring at you. He was completely puzzled on how- not one, but two criminal humans had found their way into the Boiling Isles.

And why this one sacrificed their self for two criminals they didn't even know. You were a mystery to him at the moment, and he loved solving them.

He stared so long that he caught your e/c gaze, shaking him back to reality. Suddenly clearing his throat, he dropped the scouts and ordered them to the castle. As for you, you were let off with a warning.

While all this was happening, you were practically on fire. The man you have literally spent days reading about was in front of you. Not to mention he just saved you. If this was some sort of dream, you didn't not want to wake up. You quickly snapped back to reality when he dismissed you.

You ran faster than the wind, straight to the owl house. You knew the directions by heart, as you were quite the dedicated fan.

When you arrived, you walked in to King being squished like a stuffed animal and Eda watching from the sidelines.

"Hello again! I'm the only other human here and the only one saved saved you guys back there." You spoke peppily, super stoked about this.

Luz ran up to you, embracing you in a hug. "Thank you so much! You so saved our butts! Whatcha doing here?" Luz praised and asked while letting go of you.

"Ah- well, I don't really have anywhere to stay and was wondering if I could crash here for today? I promise I'll be out by tomorrow." You asked bashfully while rubbing the back of your neck.

"Of course! I'd love to have a super fun sleepover! Friends?" Luz stuck out her hand for you to shake.

You shook it and gratefully replied, "I'd love to be."