𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 - 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬

kinda your POV??? (I forgot if I did this but here we go)

    To say it had been an eventful two weeks for you was an understatement. You had personalized your room, avoided society for the most part, and most importantly: ran from the scouts.

    Speaking of such events, you were currently doing so, but we'll discuss that later. For now, we'll cover the last few weeks' getaways.

              FLASHBACK; 12 DAYS AGO

    You were currently strolling down the main road of the night market. Since you had a known face, you chose to limit your daytime appearances.

    As you waltzed carefully, you noticed an awfully gorgeous, opal and gold knife lying in a stand. Obviously, you approached it. You were quickly able to notice the extremely asleep vender. With your wits and sharp thinking, you slipped the stunning dagger into your light blue shoulder bag that you had painted not long after acquiring it. The bag definitely didn't fit any black market aesthetic, but it was functional and had tiny rubber bands spilled in it from the previous owner, for some reason.

    Unfortunately for you, you hadn't noticed the Golden Guard very much spying on the night market. He truly was there for you, but you didn't need to know that. Let's be honest, he's a completely socially impaired teenager that tries to find excuses to talk to people; especially you.

    You continued your walk through the market and into the edge of the forest until you reached a clearing in the woods.  This little pond was surrounded by thick evergreens and had a clear view of the stars; it was overall, breathtaking.

    The previously mentioned metallic scout had hastily approached you and gingerly yet firmly grabbed you shoulder.

    After you whipped around, startled, Hunter purred, "Hi human, I'm fully aware of that daggers price, and I'm sure you would never take something so expensive without paying, so be a good (your preferred pronoun) and put it back before I send you to the conformatiorium; sound good?" He dragged out the 'i' in 'Hi' and exaggerated the 'never'.

    You didn't know whether to be flustered or annoyed.

    That little pretty-faced jerk had called you a 'Good (p/n)' for titans sake! And then he threatened to arrest you for a petty theft! What a goody-two-shoes.

    "I don't know, Goldilocks, I think I'd like to keep this for myself. It'd make for good self defense, dontcha think?" You asked confidently while grinning teasingly and inching closer to his face.

    The Golden boy himself felt his face heat up, and suddenly was extremely thankful for the mask. Just as he was thanking his uniform mentally, you bolted.

    "Try and catch up, darling!" You quipped, using the pet name as a degrading phrase.

    "I doubt I'll even have to try, round ears!" Hunter shot back, the smirk on his face audible in his words.

    For the next ten minutes, you and Hunter had proceeded in a game of cat and mouse. Him being the cat and you being the mouse. Lots of laughter, mostly from you, playful insults, and innocent comebacks had occurred during the scuffle. You had eventually managed to dive off, unknowingly leaving a lovelorn, overworked teenage prodigy who's walls you've slowly started to crumble.

              FLASHBACK; 7 DAYS AGO

    To say that you were hungry was an understatement. That morning, you had forgotten to make an early dawn heist; so you were stuck with getting lunch. You hated lunch. Still do. It's you're least favorite meal.