𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐝𝐞

So I guess the castl𝐞 is a no. Man, I really wanted to explore the castle in-person.

"Alright then! I'll just be on my merry way!" I said with fake cheerfulness as I pulled away from the window.

"Fine human. Just don't let me catch you here again." Hunter replied while leaving the window sill as well.

"You got it, Goldilocks!" You teased with a wink and a smile as you let yourself fall.

"Argh! Human!" Hunter yelled as he flushed red.

You had successfully used another plant glyph to cushion your fall and began your journey to the second best place you can think of.

In reality though, it probably was the first. As the Emperor's castle is constantly guarded. You couldn't help but try though.

As you made your way to your destination, you remembered that you would need to be back at the Owl House soon, as to not raise suspicion.

You'd finally arrived at your new home sweet home.

Hexide.

You had a feeling since the start of your 'New World' that this would be the place you would have to reside.

After all, Hunter did it for an episode or two, why can't I?

I hopped over the front gate and walked to the side of the building, planning on breaking a window to get inside. But luckily, someone or something had already done the job for me.

I hopped in the window and gazed around. The area appeared as a cafeteria. I should probably select a location within other sections, as the cafeteria would be populated during school hours.

I had been checking every nook and cranny for around fifteen minutes when I found a relatively empty and decently large storage closet. Home sweet home!

As a set down my sleeping bag and blankets, I decided it would be the best, although unfortunate, to ditch the sleepover. The less time I spend with the main character, the less I can ruin the plot.

I know I associated with her in the first place to earn that spot, but I knew in the back of my head I should stay away. Can't change the pace of the show for the viewers eh?

I pulled the small, moon shaped night light out of my bag and set it next to my temporary bed. Some personalization would be needed for this 'room', but I can make it work for as long as I'll need it.