𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 13: •*Walk to the Library*•

☠︎︎𖤐☠︎

                                       ☠︎︎𖤐☠︎

Your high heels clacked on the marble flooring as you rushed to the library. What could have happened while Swiss was gone for so long? Sure, it's been like a bajillion years, but he seems really different... You just hoped you didn't lose your only best friend...

Now you were anxiously wandering around till you found the library... You were lost.

"Shit.." You huffed. How did anyone even know their way around here? You groaned as you looked around you.

"Bro, where the fuck am I?!" You just pushed yourself to keep moving forward till you bumped into someone.

You almost thought of giving up and apologizing to Swiss the next morning... But you haven't seen him in so long.

"Bene quiescere, Sister.." You heard a faint resounding voice echo threw the halls.

Was that.. "Primo?" You whispered out to yourself.

You picked up your pace to follow the familiar voice. After a few turns you were met with Primo bowing his head to one of the sisters of sin. You watched the two in curiosity.

"Will I see you again tomorrow night, Papa?" The nun asked as she laid her hands against Primo's chest.

"Of course, mi cielito." Primo placed a hand against her cheek.

You grinned as you watched the two lovers.

She chuckled lightly, "Alright, Papa, I'll see you tomorrow then." she then walked off to her dorm.

You laughed as you decided to reveal your presence. Primo jumped and turned in your direction.

"Y/n!" He gasped, "I mean- Y/n, how can I help you this evening?" He asked panickily.

"Don't stress, Primo, I won't give away your secret forbidden lover." You nudged his side as he cocked a brow.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Y/n." He muttered with a glare. All you could do was smile at his state.

"Sure, whatever you say loverboy. Say, mind helping me find my way to the library?" You asked.

"The library? I'm afraid it's closed at this hour, dear." Primo responded.

"Oh, well I'm not going to the library, just meeting someone near there." Primo chuckled.

"A secret forbidden lover, perhaps?" He smirked.

You scoffed, "Are you being sarcastic with me, Papa Primo?" you crossed your arms.

He laughed.

"Didn't know you had it in you," You said as you started to walk off.

"Sooo, you gonna show me to the library or not?" You called out.

"Wrong way, Y/n!" Primo snorted as he walked in the opposite direction of you.