PART TWO

Harmony Monique Sims
Harlem, New York
pov:

 I woke up for the first day of school, the first thing I do is pick my phone up from nightstand and I look at all my notifications after a while of scrolling I turn my phone off

scrolling I turn my phone off .

I get up out of bed and walk into my connected bathroom I turn on the shower, and strip myself then get in the shower after 30 minutes I get out the shower.

Then I brush my teeth and I walk out my connected bathroom with a towel wrapped around me I rubbed the Bath & Body Works scented lotion around my body putting on my outfit for the day.

Harmony's Outfit

Harmony puts her school essentials into her backpack and she heads into the living room with everything she needed for the day

Harmony puts her school essentials into her backpack and she heads into the living room with everything she needed for the day .

She looks at the time on her iPhone seeing that's it's 7:31, so she decides to get her a smoothie out the fridge she prepared the night before knowing she'd want it in the morning.

Harmony & Kimora's mom Ms. Sims walks down the stairs into the living room.

Are you ready? Ms. Sims say's to Harmony nods her head yes as a response.

"Okay good, But where the hell is your sister." Her mom says "KIMORAA hurry the hell up ."

Ma .. Beauty takes time name a girl that can wake up looking like this like don't rush mee im comingg !!

Girl whatever I don't have time for your nonsense let's go .

Harmony rolls her eyes at how Kimora takes so long when she could've simply just woken up early .