PART SEVEN

Harlem, New York
~ POV ~
DAVID REYES

EVERYONE walks in the restaurant, while waiting to get seated "yo dd, when you gon get over crystal? Stop being a bitch and ask harmony out

EVERYONE walks in the restaurant, while waiting to get seated "yo dd, when you gon get over crystal? Stop being a bitch and ask harmony out." ddot asks me.

"Chill bro, I told you I don't wanna be in a relationship right now." I say seriously. "When's gonna be now? You've been saying that same shit since you broke up with that smut. ddot says.

"just stfu, ddot." I say walking away from him towards the restroom. On my way to the restroom I lock eyes on a familiar figure I assumed it was him, but I was just trippin.

I use the bathroom and wash my hands I come back to my the group. "Y'all we should have a gc just the 5 of us." Janaé says, pulling her phone out of her purse handing it to me and ddot to put our numbers in group.

We exchange numbers, then the waitress walks up to us with menu's she passes them out to each of us. We sit down in a booth I sit down next to Harmony, Janaé sits in the middle, and ddot sits next to Kimora.

"I ain't into all this bougie shit, I'm use to pizza and philly cheesesteaks,  so what do I get?" ddot asks Everyone bursts out laughing. "Get whatever you want." Harmony says.

"Oh you gon pay for it big money monii?" ddot asks Harmony. "Nigga are you dumb? I'm not paying for SHIT!!" Harmony says in a high tone saying SHIT. "Wow, that's how u feeling twin?" Ddot says holding his hand on his chest.

"Hell yeaa, that's how I'm feeling fav!" Harmony says. "I feel you bae." Janaé says dapping Harmony up.  Ddot turns and stare at me "Yo bro stop playing wit my brother." He says. "What's wrong you jealous dd?" Harmony asks me. "Naw I'm straight." I say when feeling the opposite.

"Okay I feel bad, so here's my way of saying sorry." Harmony says she then grabs my chin and moves it closer to her, she kisses me on the cheek. Everyone says "Awww." I start to get red and nervous.

Laughing Kimora says "Aww he's blushing!!" "You chattin, word to I'm not blushin." I say. "Boy please, you was cheesin hard asl." Janaé says. "My brother dead ass happy." Ddot says. Everyone laughs.

"Bro ddot you my brotha, you supposed to be on my side!" I complain. "Chill, my heart it was the truth." ddot says shrugging his shoulders. "Hi ma'am, can I get hot wings?" Harmony asks the waitress nicely. "Sure and what would u two boys want?" "Chicken tenders and fries." We both say.

"That'll be all, thank you!" harmony says. "Your welcome, let me know if y'all need anything else." the waitress says. Ddot stuffs his face with fries, causing Harmony to drop her utensils and look at him weird. I look up at harmony
"you good monii?" I ask.

"Hell naw, Ddot can't go nowhere without doing some dumb shit!" She responds with irritation. Everyone laughs, I continue to eat my food while I was eating I see a familiar face walk pass. I get a better view of her face and I instantly recognize her.

It's Adri, the girl I flirted with to make Harmony mad I didn't care so I just went back to eating my food. But I felt like Harmony seen me look at her, I'm just hoping she didn't. The whole time we're at the restaurant Harmony isn't talking she seems bothered.

I don't know what for, maybe ddot still irritating her with his childish shit. We get back to the house Me and Harmony walk into her room and she shuts the door and locks it, She then pulls her phone out. "You wanna do a TikTok?" She asks me. "Yea ig." I reply. ♪ two shake it, let's work it, oh yeah, she like that. mmmh ohhhh. ♪.

Hearing that sound Kimora & Janaé came rushing to Harmony's door, Ddot falls off the couch rushing behind them. They crack the door open then peek through watching Harmony and David.

After finishing the TikTok we hear "Ouuu." We look around to see everyone peeking through the door at us. Harmony runs to the door and pushes it close "GET OFF MY DOOR!" She yells at them.

"WHY WASN'T WE INVITED?" Ddot yells from under the door. While opening the door and walking out Harmony says "I don't have to explain to you Darrian."

"who pissed in yo cheerios?" Ddot asks. "you thought you ate? Anyway, I'm going outside it's cold in here." Harmony says to Ddot before leaving out the door.

I follow Harmony outside and sat next to her "why you stop talking at the restaurant when the waitress walked pass our table?" I ask. "Because you thought I didn't recognize her, and I seen you look at her." she says looking at me in my eyes.

"you buggin if u think I like that girl, chill tho we just coo." I say to her making eye contact.
"I don't really care if you did, we not together." she says pulling her phone out. "but we could be." I mumble getting up and walking in the house.

thats it for now sorry I didn't post in like monthssss but I was losing motivation and than I decided I ain't gon do y'all like that.

but if there are any mistakes in spelling or grammar or anything please lmk. ❤️

againn I'm so sorryy 🫶🏾.