PART SIX

Harlem, New York
~POV~
HARMONY MONIQUE SIMS

HARMONY gathers her things and walks out, she goes to the rest of her periods until lunchtime

After paying for her lunch, she has to choose what table to sit at 1st table (dd & ddot) 2nd table (Kimora & Janaé) 3rd table (Mark & KJ)

She was about to walk to dd's table until mark shouted at her "Ayo harmony come over here !!"

I didn't wanna be rude, so I went over to mark and kj. "What's the word." Mark says I respond "heyy mark."

"So now that we know each other a little more what u want me to call u as a nickname?" Mark says.

"It really don't matter, just nothin stupid." I :say mark replies "how about charm or like lucky charm?" He says chuckling.

"You pushin it wit the lucky charm, I like charm it's cute." I say with a soft smile.

I hear movement behind me, but I ignore it until I see mark point his finger. What it looks like behind me, so I turn around out of curiosity.

"Who's that?" Mark says. I reply "I don't know who that is.."

dd says madly "Crazy, he says smacking his lips. "You being mad dayroom. What's the word, I'm dd her nigga."

Bro why you- before finishing my sentence dd snatches me to the side.

"word to my motha, pull me like that again and I promise you Ima deck tf out of u." I say out of anger. "Bro, I don't give a fuck." Why are you mad at me?"

Honestly, it doesn't even matter no more just don't blow me again . I say walking back to marks table.

"You straight?" Mark says curiously. I respond with " Yea."

"So after school u and yo friend, wanna chill wit me and my man's ?" Mark asks. "Yea we don't got nothing else to do. Just give me the lo." I say

Mark tells me his location.

~AFTER SCHOOL~