Chapter 4

Kylie's Pov

Tyga's out of town so I need another Alternative because I'm horny then I remembered that I been had good d*ck at home. 

"You're out of your mind, you haven't given that poor girl any heads/p*ssy in months and you expect her just out of the blue to agree to f*ck, ". 

"Duh, she loves me and she knows that she's not allowed to watch p*rn or get it from anybody else so yeah this will make her happy," I said.

"You're on a different level of toxic Kylie," she said and face palmed herself.

"I'm not toxic Khole, I just like to f*uck shit up at my own time," I responded.

"Well tell me how that works out for you, I'm leaving and please don't hurt her if she says no," she said as she got up and walked over to the door. 

"She won't because she can't," I said with a smirk which I think creeped her out because she ran out of the door.

"Hm," I said to myself and then went upstairs to find y/n.

Y/n's Pov

"Yeah, I'll be there 2 days before her birthday," I said to my sister over face time as Kylie came into the room.

"She's going to be so happy to see you," Y/s/n said.

"Definitely, I'm really excited to see her as well," I responded.

"How's Kylie doing?" she asked with a smile but I could tell that it was fake.

"Uh, she's alright, let me call you back in a few," I said as she nodded and ended the call.

"What's up ma?" I asked as I switched off my phone and gave her my full attention.

"Who was that?" she asked

"My sister, why?"

"What'd she want?.... Food? Money? more of my dresses that she stole"

"She didn't steal your dress, Kylie, she took it by mistake and you know that," I said.

"Same difference," she said as I shook my head.

"No, my family, doesn't want/need any food or money, my mom's birthday is in four days hence why she called," I said.

"Okay, so you have to fly to California?"

"Yeah but I have to sort some work out first before I can leave," I said.

"Mhm okay," she said as I raised a brow.

"What'd you need?" I asked

"Nothing, never mind, I'm not in the mood anymore," she said and stood up.

"Wait, did you come up here to have sex?" I asked unsure.

"No, bye," she said as I rushed to the door to stop her.

"You came up here to have sex and now you're trying to leave"

"Yeah well you ruined the moment," she said and rolled her eyes.

"I ruined the moment?- you wanna f*ck or argue"

"Why not both?" she asked as she pulled me into a rough kiss.

"You don't deserve to have sex with me," I said breathlessly through kisses as she backed us back towards the bed.

"And why is that?" she asked
as she pushed me onto the bed while climbing on top of me.

"Because you don't know how to treat me," I said while she unbuckled my jeans and connected our lips once again.

"Yes I do" she said.

"No.You.Don't" I said as I flipped us over so now I was on top.

"Ugh just shut up and f*ck me," she said and aggressively took off my shirt.

"Fine," I said as we both got undressed.

"Don't let me hear you saying that you regret doing this later you know," I said as I shoved my member into her mouth which made her gag.

"Yo Kylie wake up" I heard Tyga say which caused me to spring up and groaned.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked looking at the clock.

"Well we did it and you asked me to spend the night," he said as I grinned my teeth

"You have to leave before y/n gets back," I said as I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body.

"What? I thought you said that she was out of town"

"Yes but it's almost 9 so she'll be here and so you gotta go," I said while handing him his belongings.

"Damn you really gon do me like dat and what were you dreaming about"

"Don't worry about it, make sure to close the door on your way out" I said and headed towards the bathroom.