Chapter 8

Kylie's Pov

"She still hasn't said a word to you huh?"

"No," I said to Khloe.

"Maybe you guys should try couples therapy" Kim suggested.

"Y/n doesn't believe in that," I said as I sipped on my rosé

"Kylie by herself needs therapy heck we need a new Kylie," Kendall said which caused the girls to laugh.

"Shut up Kendall," I said while rolling my eyes.

"She's right though, I think that'll help you two out a lot," Khole said.

"I'll talk to her about it," I said as I continued sipping my drink.

"Great because I just saw her car drive in," Kendall said

"Yeah this should be fun," Khloe said with a smirk.

"Hi girls" y/n said as she came into the house and they all replied with HI's back.

"How was work today, anything new happened?" Kim asked.

"No, not really but we did get a new team assistant so yeah that's the only great thing that happened today," she said

"That's cool, so Kylie has something she wants to discuss with you," Kendall said.

"Oh? well, I'm tired so when I get up later" she said and went upstairs.

"Damn not even a "hi Kylie" is crazy," Kim said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh just hush, I'll go talk to her," I said and got up. 

"Kylie she said that she was tired," Kendall said. 

"She'll sleep later, I'll be right back," I said and went upstairs.

"Kylie I honestly don't want to talk right now," Y/n said as I walked into the room. 

"I get that but I just want to find out something," I said as I sat beside her.

"Okay, go ahead," she said. 

"I've thought about this for a little while but would you like for us to try couples counseling/therapy?" 

"Why should we? you don't even love or want me in the way that I love and want you" she said as I frowned.

"Is that really what you think y/n?" I asked 

" What else am I supposed to think Kylie? when it's thrown right in front of my face". 

"Y/n that's far from the truth," I said.

"I'm just a toy to you kylie, you play with my feelings, you hurt me, you treat me like I'm a piece of floor cloth like I'm worthless and you only need me when whoever is it that you go to does not have time for you that's the only time I mean something to you," she said as I held back my tears. 

"That's not true" 

"It's what you have shown me so yes it is Kylie, I'll go but only because I want a different perspective," she said.  

"Okay," I said as my phone began to ring. 

"Well aren't you going to answer him?" she asked as I got up.

"Don't start" I said and walked to the door and opened it startling the girls 

" Really guys? " I asked and rolled my eyes as they pretended to clean the walls. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>