Chapter 6

Kylie's Pov

"Kylie it's been 2 days, I think you should just come clean and tell y/n the truth," Kendall said.

"That I lost her grandmother's priceless ring, I think not"

"I agree with Ken, Kylie we've searched nearly every damn where," Khole said.

"Guys I'm not giving up, I have to get that ring back even if I have to pay millions for a duplicate then that's what I'm going to do," I said.

"I get that but I still think that just telling y/n that it was an accident than wasting money would be way better," Khole said.

"You're right but right now I'm going crazy Kendall and she's going to be home in any minute," I said as I paced around the room.

"Kylie talk to her, she's the most understanding person I know," Kendall said as the front door opened reviling y/n.

"Hey guys," she said as she came into the house with a big smile.

"Hey y/n back from your meeting early," Ken said

"Oh yeah they let me out a bit early today," she said as she came over & pecked my lips.

"Hi beautiful," she said.

"Hi," I replied as I suspiciously hid my hand behind my back which caused her to raise a brow.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing how was your meeting?" I asked.

" Oh well for the most part it was good" she replied as she went to go sit next to Kendall.

"They're not stressing you right?" Khloe asked.

"I'm always stressed but nah I'm cool, how about you how are you doing?"

"I'm good and Kylie has something to tell you," Khole said as she glared at me

"What is it ma?" she asked

"Oh for God's sake Kylie, she lost the ring," Kendall said as my eyes widen.

"Oh that's okay" she replied.

"What? You're not upset?" I asked.

"No, it's just a ring," she said and got up.

"But it was your grandma's," I said

"It's okay Kylie, I'm gonna go upstairs and finish packing," she said and headed up the stairs.

"Bye y/n," the girls said.

"See you guys when I get back and oh yeah I'll text ya".

______________________________

Y/n's Pov

Your outfit ☝️

Your outfit ☝️

"You looking for some attention or something, when you land in California or what?" Kylie asked as she came into the room.