Be Mine - Chapter 3

*A few days after Chapter 2*

Stan

It was Monday once more so, I walked to the bus stop for school today. Ugh Mondays. From a distance I could see Kenny, Cartman, and Kyle standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus. Kenny and Cartman were talking and Kyle was standing alone, being silent.

"Hey dude." I said to Kyle once I arrived at the bus stop.

"Hey..." He said quietly.

"So... what are you going to do today?" I asked him, trying to make a topic.

"School..." He said in a boring sad tone.

"You alright dude?" I asked him, starting to get worried.

"I'm fine, Stan. You shouldn't worry as much as you do." He said.

Maybe he's right. Am I worrying as much as I should be? The bus finally came and we all got on. Kyle and I sat together. I grabbed my phone while Kyle sat silently looking out the window.

*At school*

Kyle

I grabbed the things I needed for the first few periods and walked to class. Stan and Wendy were there.

"Do you want to see a movie with me after school?" She asked Stan.

"Um... sure. It's a date" Stan said.

A date? Why does this word make me so angry and so... jealous? Why do I care? Do I have a crush on Wendy? Or Stan? God dammit Kyle. YOU DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON STAN!

I sat in my normal seat and waited for class to start. I looked at Stan and Wendy felt a pang of jealousy again. What's wrong with me?

*Time skip to after school*

All of my friends ditched me. Stan went with Wendy to watch a movie. Kenny and Cartman went home. No one else wants to hang out with me so I guess I'll just sit alone in my room. Just like every day...

Instead of just sitting in bed though, I decided to get online. I went to YouTube and just watched some dumb videos to be entertained for a few hours before I was called for dinner.

Stan

Wendy went home after school to get ready for our date, so I decided to pick her up. I went early so she wouldn't be mad. I rang the door bell.

Mrs. Testaburger opened the door and invited me inside. I went up stairs and knocked on Wendy's door.

"Um... Hi Stan. We need to have a talk." She said. A talk? About what?

"Okay? What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked her, starting to wonder if I did anything wrong.

"Well... I don't want to be with you anymore Stan." She said. I was shocked but I wasn't mad or sad. I was still curious though.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I think I like somebody else. And I think you like somebody else." She explained. I like somebody else?

"Who do I like?" I asked her.

"It's pretty obvious. Kyle. Duh." She said.

Kyle? She thinks I like Kyle? I'm not even gay and she thinks I like Kyle? Sure he was nice and good looking but he's my best friend!

"What? No I don't!" I disagreed.

"You're so lying Stan. Don't worry, I don't hate you for being gay." She said.

"I'm not gay, Wendy. I'm 100% sure I'm not." I told her.

"Yes, you are." She kept suggesting I was gay.

"Why do you think I'm gay?" I asked her.

"It's just the way you look at Kyle. You've always looked at him the way people look at their crushes. You guys get along great and you always have cute moments that people have while in a relationship." She explained.

"Wendy, I don't think I'm gay but please don't talk about this at school." I begged.

"Fine. I promise I won't say anything to anyone about this." She agreed.

I went home and straight to my room to think.

Am I actually gay? Do I like Kyle? Kyle is nice and he's always been a great friend but... boyfriend? I never even thought about myself being gay until now. I guess it's a possibility, but why am I finding out now? If I am gay and if I do like Kyle how did Wendy find out before me? And if I am... how will everyone react? Would my family be mad? Would my friends be mad? Will Kyle be mad? Why is life so complicated?

Should I talk to Kyle about this...? No. I can't this has to be secret. Even if Wendy does know, I feel like I can trust her.

Hello everyone! I decided to make this chapter a little shorter because I didn't want to put a bunch of useless crap in so forgive me! Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed and if you did please vote and comment any suggestion! Have a good day! :)

Contact me: skylarthekid.tumblr.com/