Be Mine - Chapter 4

*Le Tuesday*

Kyle

I reached the bus stop where my friends were. Well, I don't know if you would consider Cartman a friend, but he's something. I stood beside them and noticed Stan was staring at me in a weird way. Geez, what's up with him today? Maybe it has to do with Wendy from last night. Wendy...I don't know why but, when I hear that name I feel so... jealous. I should ask about Wendy anyways.

"How was yesterday with Wendy, dude?" I asked him, hoping I would find out the reason behind the weird face.

"We broke up, dude. It just wasn't working." He admitted, but he didn't seem to be angry or mad.

"Why?" I asked him, even more curious than before.

"She likes somebody else. And I like somebody else..." He confessed.

"Oh. So, who do you like?" I smirked.

"Can't tell you." He said right as the bus arrived.

*Lunch Time*

Stan

I tapped on Wendy's shoulder and told her to come with me. We went to an empty corner of the cafeteria where nobody was.

"Hey Wendy... I wanted to let you know that, I think you're right. I thought about it for a while yesterday and I agree with you. I like Kyle." I confessed to her. She smiled and hugged me.

"I KNEW IT! You guys are the perfect couple!" She exclaimed. I put one finger up by my mouth to tell her to be a bit quieter.

"Sorry." She giggled.

"What if Kyle doesn't like me? I don't think he's gay." I said to her, now feeling a little sad.

"Don't worry, I'll be your match maker!" She said.

"Fine. Just don't tell anyone. Not until, I'm ready." I begged.

"Can I tell the girls? Pleaaaase?" She asked.

"No, Wendy. No." I told her. She groaned but, she agreed. We both went back to our tables.

Once I was back at the table, just like I predicted, the guys wanted to know what went on. Especially Token because it was his girlfriend now.

"Tell uusss!" Cartman kept on begging.

"No. Shut the fuck up, Cartman." I yelled at just him but, it was meant for everyone.

Everyone was curious, but I could not tell them. Especially Kyle. How would he react? He probably wouldn't want to be my best friend anymore. But I'll have to tell him soon. I can't keep this as a secret forever. Soon, Wendy will probably tell or my stories won't add up. Plus, Kyle deserves to know.

*Le School is over*

Kyle

I was walking home when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Wendy.

"Oh hey Wendy." I greeted her.

"Hey Kyle. I know a secret about you." She smirked. What did she know?

"And what secret is that?" I nervously laughed.

"I know who you have a crush on!" She teased.

"Uh, what? I don't really have a crush on anyone." I told her truthfully.

"Yeah right. I know you like..." She got close to my ear.

"Stan." She whispered.

"What?!?!" I exclaimed. Stan? Of all people for her to say I like Stan? My best friend?

"It's true." She said.

"Nononono you got something wrong there. I'm NOT gay and I do NOT like Stan Marsh." I told her, feeling like I was about to puke.

"Whatever. Stop lying." She said. She turned back and started to walk away.

Me and... Stan? I know I've said things before that sounded gay, but I know for sure I'm not gay, right? I'm like 100% straight. It's not possible for me to be gay. Even if I was gay, why would I like Stan? Wouldn't that ruin our friendship? I don't want that to happen. It won't happen anyways, I'm not gay and that's a fact. Or is it? I'm confusing myself now!

When I arrived home, I went online to some websites talking about being gay. Every sign pointed to me being gay but, why? I know I'm not gay. I'm not like that. I don't hate gay people, but I'm not one.

I went out side to just think, with no interruptions. I sighed. Maybe I should talk about this. But to who? Stan? No way. Wendy? Well, no matter what, she'll say I'm gay because she insisted I like Stan. So, who do I talk to? Why do I need to talk to anyone in the first place. I know I'm straight. I don't need people to reassure me, or do I?

It didn't seem like Wendy was making fun of me. She was just telling me what she thought. I have thought about me and Stan being together, but I was joking... I think. Maybe I'm bi. Yeah, probably. But that would still make Wendy think I like Stan. And what if she's already told Stan? No she wouldn't... I hope she wouldn't.

It started to rain. I would normally go inside, but I didn't care right now. I was too busy thinking...

Hello! I know this chapter is a bit short too, but once again, I didn't want to write useless things that have no purpose. Sorry if you wanted a longer chapter! I promise the next chapter will be longer! Please vote this chapter if you enjoyed and leave your suggestions in the comments! Have a nice day!

Contact Me: http://skylarthekid.tumblr.com/