02 • LATTO'S DAUGHTER

✮ LATTO'S DAUGHTER ✮

Lexie's point of view:I woke up to the sound of my alarm waking me up around 8:35 am

I woke up to the sound of my alarm waking me up around 8:35 am. I squinted my eyes because the sun was like actually killing me by beaming through my white window curtains. I clicked the label "stop" and grabbed my phone. I checked my socials.

I got out of bed and slipped on my black bubble slides. I walked to my closet and grabbed my white, lower leg length robe and walked out of my room. I went downstairs and into the kitchen and seen Sammy cooking raspberry waffles, cheesy eggs and bacon. "Goodmorning Sammy pammy" I said hugging her.  "Good mornin' mija. Are you hungry?" She said hugging me back smiling. "Yeahhh" I said smiling back. I sat down at the table as she passed me my food, shrub and powdered sugar. "Thank you sammyyy" I said smiling. I quickly prayed and digged in.

When I finished I got up from the table and stretched a bit and took my plate to the sink. I gently placed it inside and walked to my moms bedroom. She was eating her food watching "Atlanta house wives". "Oh I thought you were still sleep" I said "nahh. But start packing the little things and get ready we boutta leaving in like 1 hour and 30" she said. "Okay" I said leaving her room walking upstairs to my room.

I finished packing my last little things in my black Nike backpack. I walked into my bathroom connected to my bedroom. I turned on the hot water in my shower and hopped inside. I washed my body twice and stepped out. I wrapped the clean white towel around my body and stepped in front of the bathroom sink. I turned to the hot water and brushed my teeth and did my skin routine.

I walked to my closet and looked for something comfortable to wear on the plane ride. I pulled out a orange v lone hoodie, grey Nike sweats, white Nike sock and slipped on my orange Yeezy slides. I sat at my vanity and applied my eyelash growth oil, Vaseline on my face and lip balm on my pink soft lips. I walked over back by my closet and grabbed my black Marc jacobs purse stuffing my essentials inside.

"Lexie come on. We're leaving now!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs. "Coming!" I shouted back, quickly grabbing my phone, AirPods and charger. I put my backpack on my back and dragged my two suit cases downstairs. I walked out of the house and lauded my suit cases into the trunk of my mom black Audi truck.

I fastened my seatbelt and unlocked my phone slipping my AirPods in playing my Spotify playlist.

˖ ִִֶָ ٠ ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ ⸰ֺ⭑

We made it to the airport and exit the car unloading out things out of the vehicle. We entered the department and went to get our suit cases handled. We finished doing that and went to the security thingy. We finished all of that and went to the plane we walked into my mom private jet and sat down on the couch. I decided to text elle telling her that I'm on my way now.

˖ ִִֶָ ٠ ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ ⸰ֺ⭑

Elle😘♾️

Hey elle I'm on my way to ny. I'm on the plane now.

Okay. Wyd?

Shit. Chillin' yktv.

Same, well I gtg I'm finna eat I'll see you lata.

Okay bye elle🤭🤭

Bye lex😘😘😘

*lexie🤍👱🏽‍♀️, hearted this message*

˖ ִִֶָ ٠ ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ ⸰ֺ⭑

I made at least like two tiktoks and then I put my AirPods back in and started watching kai cenat on YouTube while on the ride.

✮ LATTO'S DAUGHTER ✮

 Leah talking: hey guys so this is basically, also a boring chapter but yeah HOPEFULLY the others are better