04 • LATTO'S DAUGHTER

✮ LATTO'S DAUGHTER ✮

Lexie's point view:I woke up around 10:27 am

Lexie's point view:
I woke up around 10:27 am. I looked to to my right and Elle was still sound asleep. I grabbed my phone off my night stand and scrolled through Tiktok for about 20 minutes. I got out out of my bed and walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. I walked to the pantry and grabbed some fruit loops. I got my bowl and my spoon. I got the milk and shit and starting eating. I finished eating and went back upstairs. I seen Elle finally awoke on her phone. "Good morning Elle!" I said grabbing the tv remote off of my night stand and sat on my bed. "Mornin' Lexie" she said walking out of the room. I lied my head back on my bed board and turn on my fav show SpongeBob

˖ ִִֶָ ٠ ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ ⸰ֺ⭑

It was currently around 3:24 pm and me and Elle decided to go get out nails done. We went into the living room where Carmen and my mom was chillin' at. "Hey ma and mommyyyy" I said walking in. "What y'all need?" My mom said. "Dang mommy no hey back?? I see how it is" I said smacking my lips. "Girl." She said smiling at me. I swear my mom is so pretty bro. "Can me and Lexie get our nails done??" Aubrielle chimed in. "Y'all need a ride?" Carmen said. "No we can take a Uber it's only 3 blocks away, anyway" I said. "Okay y'all got y'all own money?" My mom said. "Yeah" me and Elle said in sync. "Okay then y'all can go" my mom said. "Yeah all said" Carmen said as well.

˖ ִִֶָ ٠ ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ ⸰ֺ⭑

Me and Elle was getting dressed to go and get our nails done. I put on some a white long sleeve t shirt, ripped, light blue jeans on and my Nike dunk low retro white grey's. Meanwhile Elle had on a black and purple graphic anime t shirt, plain black polo zip up hoodie, and her Oreo Jordan 4s. Me and Elle went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth and washed our faces.

After we finished I grabbed my key and my phone as well as Elle did. We walked out of my room, turning of my bedroom light. I ordered a Uber and it said it'll be head in about 4 minutes. I grabbed a rice crispy and a fruit roll up as well as Elle because we be getting hungry real quick.

˖ ִִֶָ ٠ ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ ⸰ֺ⭑

The Uber was finally here so we said our bye's and made our way to the salon.

We made it there. We thanked the driver and stepped out. We walked inside and waited along the side for them to call our names. About 5 minutes later they finally called our names Elle sat right next to me and we both showed the person that was doing our nails the design we wanted. I wanted medium short black French tips with silver glitter around the edges. Elle got pink as the base and a white French tip with a pink y2k cross accessory on top of her middle finger.

When our stuff was finished we showed each other and payed for them. Left the shop. Before we left we made a tiktok and called the Uber. We waited until it was finally here.

˖ ִִֶָ ٠ ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ ⸰ֺ⭑

We were finally home after a hour and 30 minutes of being at the nail salon. We walked in the house and my mom and and Carmen was watching Atlanta house wives again. "We're back!" Elle said dragging her words. "Hey y'all!" My mom said looking at us then back at the tv. We showed them our nails and they liked them a lot. We went upstairs and flipped on my bed. "Ughhh my back hurts" I said. We both just stayed quite watching the modern ceiling fan swirl around, pushing wind through my bedroom.

We both managed to pick ourselves up and get in the shower. I showered in my room and she showers in the main bath room on the first floor. I turned the water on hot and scrubbed my body twice. I got out and brushed my teeth and did my skincare.

I went to my closet and grabbed some adidas shorts, a plain white t and black ankle length socks. I sat on my bed and started spreading bath and body works warm vanilla sugar scented lotion on my body.

Elle came In about 5 minutes later with Nike pro shorts on, Nike sock and plain black sweater with a red heart on the left side. It was now 6:17 pm. We went downstairs and seen my mom and Carmen cooking. "Ooo what ya makin'?" I said tilting my head tryna get a look at the food. "Hot and barbecue wings with pizza" Carmen said placing the wings on the counter. "Oooooo" I said smiling.

˖ ִִֶָ ٠ ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ ⸰ֺ⭑

We all finished eating around 7:42 pm, after we ate Carmen went home because she was going out with her lil boo thang, lol ig. Elle stayed over because it really wasn't no point of leaving and she was coming back over tomorrow. Me and Elle went back into my room. I turned off my light and turned on my led light to green. I lied down and turned on the show good girls.

About 3 episodes into the movie we both feel into a deep slumber.

✮ LATTO'S DAUGHTER ✮

Leah talking: hi guys so tomorrow is the concert

Leah talking: hi guys so tomorrow is the concert. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, but anyways what's y'all thoughts on this chapter?

THOUGHTS ON

CARMEN?

MULATTO?

AUBRIELLE?

LEXIE?