05 • LATTO'S DAUGHTER

✮ LATTO'S DAUGHTER ✮

Lexie's point of view:I woke after Elle, I guess I was super tired yesterday but whatever

I woke after Elle, I guess I was super tired yesterday but whatever. I sat up in my bed and yawned she was watching SpongeBob. I got a FaceTime on my phone and squinting my eyes tryna read the contact name. The contact was name
"brooklyn🥰🫶🏼" , one of my friends from LA was FaceTiming me. Elle knew her pretty well, I'm really happy they got along tho. I answered and put the phone on speaker. "Hello?" I said, "hey Lexie what you doin'?" She said. "Nothing I just woke up. What you doin'?" I said back. "Nothing eating. But I called you to ask if you wanted to get out on?" She said making her eyebrows move up and down. "Hell no girl you be talkin' to the most weirdest people ever and I don't want to be in a relationship right now" I said smiling in the phone giggling at her comments. "Okay we'll—wait where you at?" She said "I'm in New York right now for this concert ELLE is forcing me to go to!" I said putting Elle in the camera, all she did was smile and wave. I mugged her and looked back at the phone. "We'll ima call you later my mom needs me real quick." She said,  "bye lexie" she said "bye!" I said back.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands. I walked out of the room and went downstairs. I made me so cinnamon sticks and poured myself some apple juice. I walked back into my bedroom and started watching SpongeBob in silence together, it was awkward at first but it ended so yeah.

˖ ִִֶָ ٠ ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ ⸰ֺ⭑

I finished eating. I went downstairs and placed my things into the sink. I went into my moms room but she was still sleeping. I went back upstairs and Elle was on the phone with her mom. The call ended about 2 minutes later.

"What are you wearing to the consent?" Elle said braking the silence. "I don't even know yet."
I said "whatchu wear in'?" I said looking at her. She grabbed her back and pulled out a graphic knitted playboi carti sweatshirt, army print cargo pants and her tan yezzy foam runners. "Damnnn girl you finna look good for "your man.." I guess" I said smiling at her. "Yktv" she said smiling. I laughed at her and started getting on my phone.