Book 3 : Idk man

It's been like a year or two and I'm finally back bitches

" Cess bbg are you ok??? " Truck-kun said " I had a dream that you cheated on me.. you will never, right? " " i would never, my dear. " He'd smile at Cess.

When Cess woke up, Truck-kun was nowhere to be found😱😱, it turns out, Truck-kun went to school without Cess! It was rare for him to do this, especially when it's a rainy day. So it naturally made Cess angry. " Grrr.. that bastard!! 🤬🤬 " Said the angry birds/j Cess.

After arriving at school, soaking wet, she was on her journey to find where truck-kun is.

While searching, she met bedsheet-kun (💀) and bed-chan (😭). " Oh, hey Cess! " Said Bedsheet-kun.

Here's a little background on Cess and Bedsheet-kun:
Cess and Bedsheet-kun met in their 1st year of highschool. They instantly became best friends. He even introduced her to his sister, Bed-chan. After entering the 2nd year, Bedsheet-kun confessed to Cess. But Cess rejected him. (so yeah that's that for now)

As the three were walking to class, they bump into the student council president, electric fan-chan. Electric fan-chan, she is often called fan-chan. She scores highest out of all in terms of smarts in the whole school. Everyone admires her.

" oh! fan-chan! " said cess as she ran up to electric fan-chan, hugging her from behind. " w-wah..!! it's just you, cess... I got scared for a second! " Fan-chan is quite the wimp. She's the type to get scared just by imagining that the objects in her room are monsters. " Sorry, sorry! I just couldn't help it~! " cess said, scratching the back of her head.

I should make Fan-chan x Cess end game /hj