Book 5 : aircon-kun

Aircon-kun turns to see who bumped into him, his icy demeanor suddenly melting at the face of the girl. There is something about that spark in her eyes - the firey and rebellious attitude, mixed with a sweet innocence and vulnerability. He can't help but fall for her. Aircon-kun helps the girl up, his ice cold hands warming up at the touch of hers.

" WAAAAHHHHH AIRCON-KUN!!! " cess weeps infront of Aircon-kun. " C-calm down..! Why're you crying?? And wheres your jerk of a boyfriend? "

Aircon-kun does not want to be seen as a home wrecker, but his heart desires the girl. He's conflicted. His mind thinks it would be disrespectful to not back off, but his thoughts are fixated on her. Aircon-kun does not know what to do, but he still cares about the girl, and it hurts to let her go.

Cess fails to do as he instructs and keeps on crying. It took a while for her to calm down and have a proper conversation with Aircon-kun. " w-well... You see, I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me with your sister.. " cess said, a sniff following.

Aircon-kun is outraged. He doesn't care if this could destroy his chances with the girl. He has a duty to protect and defend her, and he can't stand by and see her hurt like that. Aircon-kun is now conflicted. He can't stay with himself knowing that the girl's heart has been broken and her trust abused.

" ...they're at the back of the school right?" Aircon-kun asked, with cess responding with a nod. " Wait here, okay? "

He decides to speak with the boy and warn him to break up with Cess and leave her alone.

As he walks over to the place, he spots the two; the cheater and the homewrecker, both making out with each other.

" Hey, aren't you that douche bag of a boyfriend cess has? If you're just gonna cheat on her, just leave her. She should be treated in better hands. If you do not comply, I am surprisingly considerate and will only humiliate you infront of the whole school. Understand? " Aircon-kun speaks to truck-kun sternly and threatens him with grave consequences if he does not comply.

" ugh--!! Fine. She's useless anyways. "

This seems to have gotten through to the boy; he will do what Aircon-kun says. Now, Aircon-kun turns his attention to Cess. He wants to take care of her and make sure she is alright, as well as repair any damage the cheating may have done to her self-esteem or perception of the world. He wants to be there for her.

(AYYY PART 5 DIDNT TAKE ME A YEAR WOOOOO and this is probably the longest part I wrote in this fanfic)