8 • crazy ass party

KALI UCHIS & TYLER THE CREATORS BIGGEST FANS

CHISHIYA POV

CHISHIYA
hey where yall at?
bro why cant i find you guys

nvm i found haruka.

—————————

i was walking around the place where the party was held at, i spotted haruka sitting down with a guy who looked unfamiliar to me, i started to walk towards them to be greeted by a drunk haruka.

"chishiya!!" she waved at me, while i waved back at her, "sit downnnn" she asked.

"i will in a bit. im gonna go find the others" i told her in response "but come onnnnnn!!" she started to nag me.

"i said ill be back." i said while walking away from her. as i was walking i saw nel and some other guy that was arisu being all touchy and stuff.

they kissed. it seemed that nel was fully sober.. so she kissed him on purpose.

"you saw that too huh?" i heard a voice behind me. "it seems that nel has broke her promise"
it was kuina.

"she wasnt good enough for arisu" kuina said once more.

"no, arisu wasnt good for her." i said.

"you confuse me sometimes chishiya.. but they say you're a genius so i trust you." she said.

KUINA POV
i saw haruka leaving with a random guy. they led each other into a room.

after some time passed i heard something fall in the room haruka and the random guy were in. i decided to go check on them. that was the biggest mistake of my life by the way.

as i opened the door, i witnessed haruka and the guy fucking. i immediately closed the door and walked over to where chishiya was at and told him what i witnessed.

"thats not surprising" he said.

"what do you by "thats not surprising"" i said.

"we are at a party. next thing your gonna see is a baby sleeping in your bed."

HARUKA POV

i woke up in a room naked 'what happened?' i asked myself in my head. i got dressed and left the room, i saw chishiya and kuina in a corner so i walked towards them "why did i wake up naked in a bed." i asked them hoping that they would know what happened.

"mm should we tell her?" i heard kuina say to chishiya.

"go ahead. make her surprised." he said back.

"so like you led this random guy with you into the room and when i walked in on you guy i saw that yall were fucking..?" i was shocked after kuina told me that.

"never let me go to a party again." i said.

"oh well you're gonna have to.." chishiya said.

then i got a notification from a tweet.

"what the fuck is this" i said as i showed them the tweet.